Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedric Bumps Into Katie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Cedric Bumps Into Katie Empty
PostSubject: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:14 am

Cedric was walking through the corridors with the picture of Sir Cullen, that Dobby has given to him.
He was somewhat pissed off, because Sir Cullen just wouldn't shut up!
His mind was focused on everything else but where he was walking... Oliver, Isabella, Oliver, Sir Cullen, Oliver, Nolan, Oliver, Quidditch, Oliver, Stella... and so on.
Suddenly, he bumped into something and stumbled backwords.
"Oh my god Katie, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:28 am

Katie was just walking along. She wasn't even looking where she was going. In fact, she was looking over her shoulder, glaring at Montague, who had just made fun of Gryffindor's loss against Hufflepuff. Suddenly she was knocked to the ground. "Oof!" she said, and peered up at Cedric Diggory, who was profusely apologising.
"No problem," she said, getting up, "I'm alright. How are you?" She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:32 am

Cedric showed her the picture of Sir Cullen.

"I keep telling you, I liked it in your dorms! OH! Hi there young lady! Do you sing? This rude young man dosen't!"
Sir Cullen huffed.

"Dobby gave this to me." Cedric said. "How do you think I feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 am

Katie blinked at Sir Cullen. "I'm afraid I don't sing," she told the annoying portrait.
"I'm sorry, Cedric." She felt somewhat bad for him, even if she had previously been bitter about his team's win. "I can take him off your hands for a bit, if you'd like," she offered.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 3:40 am

"Really? That would be so awesome! Perhaps I could get to SLEEP for a change." Cedric said and glared at Sir Cullen.
"Don't tell Dobby though, it'll only hurt his feelings." Cedric handed Katie the picture. He noticed other Gryffindors glaring at him,
and realised he was close to the Gryffindor common room.
"So err... I'm sorry about the match." He said, and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 6:55 am

“Uh,” said Katie, taking the protesting Sir Cullen from Cedric, “no problem, it wasn’t your fault anyways.” She glanced around at the other Gryffindors who were tossing her angry looks. “Er, hold up, I’ll be right back…I’ll put this portrait in my dormitory…” She ran over to the Fat Lady, muttered the password, and scrambled into the Gryffindor common room.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Cedric lent against the wall, waiting for Katie to come back.
He felt kind of bad for her, Sir Cullen could be a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 am

<<HAHA WOO! this post is like a NOVEL! you dont have to read it all but i had an immense amount of fun writing it...thought id make up for all the times that im not on!! well anyways...>>

Katie felt the inquiring eyes of several second years on her as she made her way across the Gryffindor common room with a loud Sir Cullen in tow. Why do the domitories have to be so far away? she thought as she ignored the portrait's continued request for a song. She dashed up the stairs as quickly as she could and slammed the fourth year Gryffindor girls dorm door behind her. "Whatever was that for?" asked the slightly miffed portrait. Katie groaned. Leanne was going to kill her for bringing Sir Cullen into the dorm. "Look," said Katie in what she hoped was a menacing tone and brandishing her wand at him in a similar manner, "if you don't shut up, I'll bring all sorts of lamps up here and make you sparkle to kingdom come. Do you really want that?" She jabbed the wand into his chest. Sir Cullen yelped, and as he scurried away from her wand tip, a look of horror crossed his face. "No, no, that's quite alright," he said, peering warily at Katie's wand. "I'll just sit here and reminisce about Knives--er, Forks..." "Right," Katie said brusquely, pocketing her wand with a great sense of satisfaction. "I'm off to rescue Diggory from the wrath of the other Gryffindors." Sir Cullen looked as though her would rather like to argue this point, especially after hearing Cedric's name, but a glare from Katie reduced his would-be complaints to one feeble spluttering noise. She grinned and raced down to the common room, ignoring the stares, and stepped out the portrait hole to see a very uncomfortable-looking Cedric. "Hey," she said breathlessly as she approached him. "Sorry that took so long, you know how that portrait gets..." She jabbed her thumb over her shoulder toward the portrait hole and rolled her eyes.

Last edited by Katie Bell on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error...DAMN!)
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am

<<Lol! It was quite fun to read, I like long replies, and I'm sorry I'm not making long ones myself >_< >>

"Yeah I know." Cedric said and smirked. "Hey, just let me know when you want me to take him back."
He looked around, there wasn't a Gryffindor except Katie - that wasn't glaring at him.
"Wow. Hatrid." He said to himself, then turned to look at Katie again.
"How's Oliver holding up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 pm

<<Very Happy>>

I most definitely will let you know," said Katie, wondering how long it would take for Leanne and the other Gryffindor fourth-year girls to throw Katie and the portrait out of the dorm. Katie heard Cedric's comment to himself, and felt a bit more gloomy herself after seeing everyones glares. "We could go somewhere else, if you'd like." she offered. "Oliver will be fine, you know how he hates to be beat, he always wants to win everything. But you don't bother him nearly as much as that Davies." She made a face as a picture of the unfaithful to all twenty of his girlfriends Ravenclaw Captain flitted through her mind. "Really, though," Katie said with a forced smile, "I think he'd trade you for me in a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:52 am

"Lets just find a corridor where I'm less hated, yeah?" Cedric said - and started walking, Katie by his side.
She listend to her going on about how Oliver hated to be beat. He knew this, and wondered if it would affect their relationship.
But he got to admit, knowing that he was more annoyed with Davies helped. Then again, getting annoyed with Davies wasn't all together too hard.
"Oliver trade me for you?" Cedric questioned her words and frowned.
"I'm no chaser Katie. I don't know if I've seen any chasers as good as you, by the way. I wish I could coordinate like that." Cedric smiled that dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedric Bumps Into Katie   Cedric Bumps Into Katie Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedric Bumps Into Katie
Page 1 of 1