Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:06 am

Cedric had just finished his parole, and it was just after midnight.
He hadn't spent time with Oliver in ages, and it was driving him crazy. As he got back from the prefects bath,
after spending a long time in the hot waters, he decided that he should go see him, even if it was late. He grabbed his broom and headed outside.
The moon was shining brightly on the skies, and the air felt cold against his skin. He flew up to the Gryffindor Tower.
Finding the right window wasn't too hard - but he hesitated as he was about to knock on it.
What if he's sleeping, and... gets mad or something? Cedric thought. Pft, I didn't come here for nothing though.
Cedric bit his lip, and knocked on he window.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Oliver had been dreaming about Cedric when he woke up hearing a knock on his window, he wondered who it was. It could be anyone, he opened the curtains to see Cedric flying their, he grinned. "Hey, I'll come flying with you or do you want to come in?" Oliver asked.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 6:58 pm

"Well, that depends..." Cedric said, and smiled back. "Are you alone?"
Cedric didn't want to get caught with Oliver in his arms by Olivers room mates.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:05 pm

"Well, its just me and Roberts but he's a deep sleeper..." Oliver grins, he really wanted Cedric. He loved him, but there was something that would never let them be happy...was it Isabella or Stella, or someone else

[100!!!!!! YAY ]
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 pm

"I'll come in then. It's getting cold outside anyways." Cedric smiled that dazzling smile.
"I'll need you to open the window though." He said and winked.

<<Congrats! Very Happy Oh, I really need your help in the potions dungeon. I might kill Pansy. lol>>
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 am

Oliver giggled as he helped Cedric in, constantly shushing Cedric as he squeezed through. He didn't want Roberts interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:25 am

Cedric looked around - it was the first time he was in the Gryffindor dorms. He bit his lip, and threw a look at Roberts.
"How have you been? It feels like it's been ages since I've been this close to you." Cedric whispered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 pm

"I'm sorry, it's NEWTs and Quidditch, and stuff," Oliver moaned, "But I'm glad your here now, because I've missed you two." Oliver said, his eyes twinkling in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Cedric blushed. "And if you only knew how much I missed you..." He sighed.
The empty space in his heart that has grown while away from Oliver - that Isabella didn't quite manage to fill, was all gone now.
He felt whole again. Cedric closed the distance between him and Oliver, wrapping his arms around him.
"I never want to let go... ever." He whispered, kissing Olivers neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:33 am

There was two things Oliver loved, Quidditch and Cedric. He'd give up anything for Cedric though, his soft touch on his skin sent spasms around his body, making things change and move.
"Oh god, Cedric!" He moaned finally.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:38 am

Cedric chuckeled and silenced Oliver with a kiss.
"Shh.." He said, and licked his lips, whom still tasted like Oliver. He sighed happily, and looked at Roberts again.
"We don't want to wake him up." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 am

"I can't help it, you make me-" Oliver blushed slightly, he shouldn't be so open about his feelings, sometimes you have to keep quite he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 am

Cedric kissed Oliver again.
"I hope it's not bad, whatever I make you..." He whispered, and winked.
"So I've been talking with Isabella..." Cedric begun.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 am

Oliver pushed Cedric away slightly, "You talked to her and said what?" Oliver asked,
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 am

"Not letting go..." Cedric whispered, and pulled himself back in again.
"I told her that I love you. I told her how I fell in love with you..." Cedric sighed, and blushed, hoping that Oliver wouldn't notice.
"She was the one who encouraged me to come here, because staying away from you has been driving me crazy."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:29 am

"Well, I'm starting to like you crazy," Oliver said as kissed Cedric once again, "I hope you how much I like you, I don't want us to be a secret anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Cedric frowned. Oliver not wanting them to be a secret anymore was both good and bad...
Good, because then they wouldn't have to sneak around - bad, because then everyone would judge them.
"Do you think we can handle that? Going public?" He asked, finding it hard to push himself away from Oliver - but he did so anyways,
because he needed to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 pm

"I don't think I care anymore, who knows about us." Oliver said honestly, "I want to be with you, and I wnat everyone to know just how much I like you."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Cedric looked at Oliver, and then at just about everything else. His head was spinning.
He walked over to a bed - not caring who it belonged to, and sat down.
"Wow..." He said. "I want people to know too...
But... My father, and... wow."
Cedric frowned.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 am

"Whats wrong?" Oliver asked, "We could always run away!"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:15 am

Cedric started laughing.
Running away, wow, that would be... well, romantic. he thought, then remebering Roberts.
"Damn!" he whispered, and looked over at his bed, he was still sleeping. Cedric smiled.
"Maybe I haven't told you..." He said. '...but I'm sure I told someone... Oh right.' Cedric thought, and sighed. 'Isabella.'
He rolled his eyes, him and Oliver needed to talk more.
"My father would probably kill me if I told him I'm gay. Running away seems desperate, but... If you want to."
Cedric shrugged and looked Oliver. "I'd go anywhere with you."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 am

"I don't want you to chose between your family and me," Oliver said with a smile, he loved Cedric but he couldn't do that to him. Oliver's parents were the type of parents, who didn't really give a shit. They cared more about more mudbloods than him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 am

"You mind if I get back to you on it?" Cedric said, frowning.
A part of him really wanted to oppose his father, because all his life he had lived by his desiers, his dreams and his commands.
He needed to do the things he wanted to do.
His body fell down onto the bed and he sighed, looking up at the roof.
"You know I'd do anything for you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:51 am

"And there are somethings I can't let you do," Oliver said smiling, "I'm not letting you chose, I'm not going to be selfish."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:09 am

"If anyone has been selfish..." Cedric said, not being able to look at Oliver, "it has been me."
"I've been spending like... every minute of my time; if not with you or my team - with Isabella. I know that fucks things up."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 am

"I can't say I'm not jealous, but if we spent that much time with each other, it'd be suspicious." Oliver said.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:22 am

"I know..." Cedric groaned. It was like an ultimatum.
Let people know about their relationship and spend all the time he wanted with Oliver - which would be great.
But that ment he'd hardly get to spend time with Isabella, which would suck.
Or, let it remain a secret for a little while longer - spend a lot of time with Isabella, get confused about his feelings -
and hardly see anything of Oliver. That too would suck.
He pushed his thoughts away.
"I'll get back to you on it..."
Cedric looked at Oliver, and smirked.
"So, are you standing over there, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 pm

"So, lets forget all this talk and let's get to business." Oliver siad as he climbed on top of Cedric and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 am

Cedric moaned, a little startled by Oliver moving on top of him, but liked it none the less.
He kissed Oliver back, before moving to his neck - sucking it to leave a mark.

<<This totally had me blushing >_< >>
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

"Marking me are we?" Oliver asked, as he kissed Cedric's soft lips lightly, "We can't get to carried away, remember Roberts."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am

”Who cares about Roberts?” Cedric groaned, and looked up at Oliver. Then he got an idea and smirked, before he pulled his wand from his robes, pointing it at Oliver’s room mate.
”Stupefy.” There was a flash of red light and Cedric put his wand back in his robes, stretching up to kiss his boyfriend, coming to realise how much he had missed spending time with him…
Perhaps letting people know about us isn’t such a bad idea… He quickly pushed his thoughts away, not wanting to ruin the moment.
”Consider Roberts taken care of. Just remind me to undo the spell before I leave.” Cedric bit his lip and kissed Oliver’s jaw.
”…And about the marking… If I can’t have the world know we’re together, I’ll at least have the world know you belong to someone.” Cedric frowned. “You don’t mind do you?”
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 am

<< I think we should start putting dates on threads... Cuz I get confused easily....>>

"Have I told you, your amazing," Oliver grinned before kissed Cedric, he then mumbled three words in between their kisses, "I, Love, You." It felt so right, Oliver just wanted this moment to last. With no-one could he be this free, this happy. A life of hardship, had hardened his heart and Cedric was breaking it down for him, kiss by kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:25 pm

<<Err, we don't have dates on threads because it's basically only me and Soph who RPs here now >_< >>

"I'm nothing compared to you." Cedric muttered and kissed him back. "I love you too..." He whispered, and ran his fingers through his hair - allowing himself to get lost in Olivers eyes. He flipped them around, so he was sitting on top of Oliver, he bit his lip and looked down on him.

<<Would Cedric find Olivers dark mark?>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver   Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedric sneaks out to see Oliver
Page 1 of 1