Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oliver and Cedric...the story continues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

Oliver and Cedric...the story continues Empty
PostSubject: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 pm

"Really?" He said like an enthuastic child, he blushed...he didn't knwo what to say...he wanted to kiss him, but was that a bit too forward...
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 pm

"Really..." Cedric said and smirked. He moved closer to Oliver, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Oliver moved forward and smiled and slightly held Cedric's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:01 am

Cedric lent forward, his lips brushing against Olivers neck - hoping it didn't scare him away.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 am

Oliver moaned and gasped, he lifted Oliver's head back up and kissed lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 am

Olivers moan drove Cedric crazy. He grabbed Olivers cheeks, pulling him into the kiss - kissing him passionatly.
Then, when he realised what he was doing - he quickly pulled away, panting.
"I'm so sorry..."

<< You just lifted your own head back up... Wink lol! >>
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 am

"Don't be..." Oliver smiled, what was he doing? Could he handle thias really, it seemed a good idea at the time, revealing himself...his sexuality but was it the right thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:08 am

Cedric returned the smile...
"So, is there any chance you'll ever give me my wand back?" He asked, and chuckeled.
He had so many questions for Oliver, but didn't know where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 9:29 pm

"Yeah here you go and please don't anyone about this, and us just yet." He asked Ceddy.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 pm

"Thanks..." Cedric muttered, watching Oliver carefully.
Well, that answers one of my questions... He thought.
It felt somewhat weird, having to keep it a secret - but he guessed where Oliver was coming from...
Which was the same reason he needed it to be kept a secret himself.
Cedric lent in on Oliver once more, his lips gently brushing against Olivers...
"Do you mind?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:59 am

"Of course not," Oliver grinned, pulling Cedric in.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Cedric kissed Oliver to the point where he was breathless,
and thought he was about to faint. He had to push away, but didn't want to.
He closed his eyes and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:33 pm

Oliver was enjoying this the moment he had been waiting for...years. He held him close, and he didn't want to let go. He wanted to be trapped in this moment with Cedric
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Cedric hesitated, but opened his eyes and sighed.
"You know, I was afraid that when I opened my eyes, you would be gone. Like a dream..." He whispered, and kissed Olivers neck.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:33 pm

She was strolling down the dungeons to her dorm. As she walked, she noticed to figures making out. She grinned. As she moved closer she finally recognized two people. The shock was written all over her face "Oh my...Merlin's beard...Diggory? Wood?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 pm

<<Gah, we forgot to put up the "no disturbing" warning thingy >_< >>

Cedric pulls away from Olivers arms - to look at whoever have caught them.
"Err... Pansy?" He said, and couldn't help but to blush a little, even though he was angry.
His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Oh, don't you dare to look at me like that *crossed her arms* you are in the bloody dungeons...Couldn't you do your thingy somewhere else...And Wood *narrowed her eyes*? Why in Merlin's name Wood?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 am

"Parkinson, get lost!" Oliver said, "We like to be alone, that's why we chose the most seclueded and secretive dugeon."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 am

*started laughing* Secluded and secretive dungeon? You do realize that you are leaning on Slytherin common room entrance...
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood

Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:59 am

"Oh who cares, it's past midnight, should you be in bed?" Oiver retorted
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:55 am

*paused* That is none of your business. I had things I had to do. Now go and snog each other somewhere else before I'll call a prefect.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Cedric smirked.
"Here's your prefect. Now go to bed, before I take points from your house..."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Oh, I want to see you try that *she smirked*....What is it going to be for? For catching infamouse school hotie snogging a Gryffindor quidditch capitan? I don't think this is the way both of you fancy to come out of the closet... So....I will cut you a deal...
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Cedric's eyes narrowed again...
"You think I make deals? This better be good..." Cedric said, and crossed his arms over his chest.
He looked at Oliver, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:46 am

Lets just say that you will owe me for not telling anyone for what I have seen and sometime in the future I will collect...*she grinned* It is actually to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:53 am

"Well, you aren't in any position to make deals with me... Still prefect, remember? 5 points from Slytherin!
Now you get back to bed, and keep your mouth shut, and I might consider giving you your points back."
Cedric said - eyes still narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 am

*narrowed her eyes* Oh...5 points?*took a deap breath befor yelling out* EXTRA! EXTRA! Cedric Diggory IS SNOGGING OLIVER WOOD AGAINST SLYTHERIN DOOR! A HUFFLEPUFF PREFECT TAKING POINTS FROM AN INOCENT SLYTHERIN GIRL FOR REVEALING HIS SECRET!!!MR.S NORIS! MRS.NORIS!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:09 am

Cedric pulls out his wand.
"Silencio!" he said, and it silenced Pansy. Before she has the chance to reach for her own wand, he grabs it - and glares at her.
"Another 5 from Slytherin... Now you shut up, and keep your mouth shut from this point, and I might consider giving you your points back."

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:11 am

*glares at Cedric* You are in such trouble Diggory
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 am

"Are you with me so far?" Cedric said, his jaw tightened. "Just nod or shake your head or whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:31 am

*noded "yes"*
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:35 am

Cedric looked at Oliver again.
"We might have to Obliviate her... If we want to keep this a secret..."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:15 am

*fear in her eyes although she has an idea*
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 am

Cedric noticed the fear in Pansys eyes and felt bad for a little moment...
"If you promise to not scream, I'll unsilenco you..." Cedric said, and did so, when she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 am

You can't do that to me! I have every right to be here....Here *got a note from Snape* You see this?! *whispering*
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 am

Cedric raised an eyebrow as he read the note.
His eyes searched Pansys...
"I'll give you your points back, and ignore this completely, if you forget that you saw us here at all..." Cedric said - and handed her the note back.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:36 am

You are in no position to bargan with me. I had every right to be here. Not only you took points from me for no reason, you wanted to obliviate me. How is that fair?
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 am

Cedrics eyes narrowed again.
"I just told you I would undo all that... I'm a prefect, I'm allowed to be here as well.
I'm patrolling..." Cedric said, his voice was low.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:42 am

doesn't look like you are doing a very good job, Diggory...
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:44 am

"Well, what if I just caught Oliver in the hallway, and wanted to give him cruel and unusual punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:46 am

And that is too much information...I am sorry, I am not into gay sex games...Now...Give me my points back and then we will talk...
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:50 am

"5 points to Slytherin... Now that's half of them, and we'll talk..." Cedric said, he looked at Oliver.
He felt like he needed to save him from this situation - even if he didn't know quite how he would handle it himself.
"You should go..."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:48 am

20 points for keeping a secret and you will get me of your back.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:05 am

Cedric started laughing, he couldn't help himself.
"What do I get keeping your secret, then?" He asked, his eyes glittering.

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos >_<)
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm

You wouldn't dare to do something like that to Harry *she smiled back* You are his friend, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:16 pm

Cedric chuckeled.
"Please, I hardly know him. He managed to steal Cho away from me - not that it mattered, I wasn't into her..."

<<Fifth year Cedric dosen't really know Harry yet, this is POA, he only knows him through Quidditch>>
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:54 am

Oh, but you Hufflepuffs are always so protective of people around you....So not hufflepufish of you to blackmail me with such thing. C'mon Diggory, all I am asking for are 20 points. 5 would be acounted for the points you have taken away from me and another 15 would keep my mouth shut. I wont tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 pm

"I don't care if it's Hufflepuffish or not... How would you feel, if the entire school knew about you and Ha..."
He stopped himself, and grinned, coming to realise that Oliver didn't know that secret.
Besides, people would ask questions if Slytherin suddenly gained 15 points... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm

<<Sorry, didn't realize you were thinking, lol>>

No one will believe you.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm

"And everyone will believe you?" Cedric said, and chuckled again.

<<It's ok Smile >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Cedric...the story continues   Oliver and Cedric...the story continues Empty

Back to top Go down

Oliver and Cedric...the story continues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next