Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cedrics Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Cedrics Corner Empty
PostSubject: Cedrics Corner   Cedrics Corner EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:06 am

Cedric is feeling tired and miserable, and dosen't really know why.
He looks around the common room, with all it's bright colours - people talking, doing their homework...
But something is missing. He thinks it's akward, because he rarely get's depressed...
He sighs, and picks up "Quidditch Through The Ages" and starts reading about moves...
...Shortly after, the book slips out of his hands, he has fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Cedrics Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedrics Corner   Cedrics Corner EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 pm

<<Its midnight and Oliver can sneak sneak to see Ceddy? Laughing Juuuust kidding I Guess... Just this has been abandoned. Somebody should RP in here! Or this could be where Cedric goes and thinks, so we allll know whats on his little mind lol. I'm tired and rambling about this >.< *mutters to herself*>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Cedrics Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedrics Corner   Cedrics Corner EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:41 pm

<<Yeah I was thinking about having Cedric coming here and think, but I guess everyone can join in here ^^,
If it's Oliver, Bella, Stella - Sarah or whoever Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Cedrics Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedrics Corner   Cedrics Corner EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 am

Cedric walked in after Quidditch Practise, and sat down by the fireplace. Jared was with him, having followed him around all day – much to his annoyance. (And probably Isabella’s too, the times he met up with her.) He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Quidditch Practise had been alright, if you looked past the fact that half his team feared the Slytherin team, who they would be facing in the next match. He stared at the flames, a little frustrated – wondering what Oliver and Isabella were up to, and who he would sneak out to see later – when Jared spoke.
”So… You and Ivy, huh?”
”What about me and Ivy?” Cedric said in a bored tone.
“Are you dating her or what?” Jared asked. Cedric looked up, looking straight into his eyes.
“What? Why are you asking” Cedric frowned.
”Well, you’re spending an awful lot of time with her,” Jared started.
”I’m seeing Oliver tonight, then… Cedric thought, and Jared continued;
”You’ve can hardly be seen without each other. It’s like you’re Siamese twins."
Cedric remained silent, annoyed with Jared. It was typical him though, to gossip like that. Hating gossip, he really tried to avoid it.
”So… You’re not seeing her?” Jared asked and bit his lip, noticing how annoyed Cedric was – but still wanting his former best friend to answer his questions.
“I don’t know Jared.”
Jared seemed a little shocked by the reply.
Perhaps he was expecting me to say yes? Cedric thought.
”Does that mean she’s available?” Jared blushed a little.
Cedric’s eyes widened in horror.
“No!” His jaw tightened. “You stay away from her – ok?”
Cedric got off his chair.
“I’m off for bed. See you tomorrow.” He said, and walked off to his dorms, thinking about Isabella, and how he just had acted. Like a jealous boyfriend.
Cedric shrugged.
Does it matter?
He closed the door behind himself, and looked at his bed. He’d have to wait for everyone to be asleep, so he could sneak out to see Oliver. Either that or tell them he had prefect duties. That excuse was going a little thin though. Last week he had prefect duties just about every night.
Cedric lay down on the bed, watching the many torches on the walls, wishing that he had an invisibility cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cedrics Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedrics Corner   Cedrics Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedrics Corner
Page 1 of 1