Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ron's Small Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:27 am

Ron unpacked his things and lay down on the bed, awaiting the remainder of his dorm residents to come in and get settled.

Hey guys if you want to start posting here do you mind putting dates like September 4th 1992 for example so we know which year that is. That way we can rping through all the years so you can rp a 6th year scene and then a 2nd year scene. Thanks~from the Admin.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 am

Hermione came into the boys dorms and sat on Rons bed. "Hello Ronald. Your bed is a mess... havnt you ever heard of folding?!"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 am

<<OOC: How do they know each other? First year and haven't been sorted yet. hm>>
Back to top Go down

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 am

<<yea lol dont make much sense...garsh hermy ur messing it all up! *scowls*>>
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 am

<<grr.... fine!!! ill delete my post!!!>
Back to top Go down

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:56 am

lee walked in and wondered why draco malfoy was in the gryffindor common room at all?
Back to top Go down

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 pm

<<He's not in the dorm! lol>>

Neville walked into his dorm, see Ron "Hey, Ron. You all right?"
He walked over to his bed and looked though the drawers "You haven't see," he "my book 'Fascinating plants and where to find them'? I've lost it. I can't find it anywhere..." he slammed a drawer shut and looked though his suitcase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ron's Small Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Small Corner   Ron's Small Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Ron's Small Corner
Page 1 of 1