Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping/Deleting your character?

Go down 
+4
Parvati Patil
Pansy Parkinson
Ronald Weasley
Cedric Diggory
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Keeping/Deleting your character? Empty
PostSubject: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:44 am

Hey, everyone!

You may have noticed that this site has changed owners– and layout.
Soph and I (Isabella and Cedric) are now the new owners – and we’re cleaning up the site, not to mention setting some new rules.

To all of you that have RP'ed on the site – give a notice.
If you want to keep your character(s) and stay with us, please give us a notice ( specify which characters if you have multiple, and also tell us your real name).
(If you want to be deleted, give us a notice on that matter too (say which characters if you have multiple)– it makes things easier when we start deleting.)

Some of the new rules here will be that a person doesn't get to hold more than 3 characters, those being;
~ a student
~ an OC
~ a grown up (parent/professor/death eater…etc)

You’ve got a week to give notice (15/16th September), if you don’t – we’re deleting your character anyways, notice or no notice.

Hope this doesn’t seem to harsh, but we would really like to get started again.

Thanks,
Kazz

Might I also add that all the characters that you wish to be deleted will officially be gone on the 15th or 16th of September. This is here to stop any confusion, if any.
This whole site will be cleared, except charater profiles of people who are staying, and photo albums of the staying character, if you have one and wish for it to stay.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Weasley

Ronald Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:53 pm

I'd like to keep this character 'Ronald Weasley' (the other 'Ron' is the little used first one) and Professor Dumbledore.

Percy can be deleted.

I still agree to the old rules, and I now agree to the new rules.

Oh, and this is Chris Smile

Last edited by Ronald Weasley on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:18 pm

I agree to new rules. So are we going to restart this forum or what? I am just ot sure who is where and all... I will keep Pansy and Orion. Narcissa and Lavender can be deleted.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parvati Patil

Parvati Patil

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Hey, I want to keep my characters.
Bellatrix Lestarnge, and Parvati.
I should start being more active.
sorry, lol.

Oh yeah and Penelope can be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:12 am

K so oh btw its Nikki Smile K so Hermione and Ash were my only characters on here and Id like to keep them Smile Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:26 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
I agree to new rules. So are we going to restart this forum or what? I am just ot sure who is where and all... I will keep Pansy and Orion. Narcissa and Lavender can be deleted.

Yes, we shall be restarting the thread completely, clearing ALL threads, but not your profiles of course. So anything you, or anyone else, that wishes to save ANYTHING, I recommend you do it BEFORE the 15/16th of September.
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin
Angelina Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 am

Hey this is Kelsey

Um can you keep Angelina Johnson and ALicia Spinet thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:48 am

Hi, this is Rachel. Smile

Since I'm pretty busy admining/RPing on other sites, along with other real life hecticness, I'll go ahead and request you delete Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks (Lindsay K. also co-RPed these characters on here).

Thanks! And I'll see y'all around. Very Happy Have a blast restarting!
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:35 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:
Hi, this is Rachel. Smile

Since I'm pretty busy admining/RPing on other sites, along with other real life hecticness, I'll go ahead and request you delete Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks (Lindsay K. also co-RPed these characters on here).

Thanks! And I'll see y'all around. Very Happy Have a blast restarting!

Aww... It's sad to see you go Rachel Sad
Now that I'm admin I can't go bugging you about problems on this site either. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:04 pm

This is Krysta and I plan on keepign Sirius! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping/Deleting your character?   Keeping/Deleting your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping/Deleting your character?
Page 1 of 1