Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Character Chat Thread--how it works!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In Character Chat Thread--how it works! Empty
PostSubject: In Character Chat Thread--how it works!   In Character Chat Thread--how it works! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:46 pm

(I'll let Kelsers explain since she's the forum queen. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Angelina Johnson
Admin
Angelina Johnson

In Character Chat Thread--how it works! Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat Thread--how it works!   In Character Chat Thread--how it works! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Welcome to Version 1.0 of the Chit Chat thread!

Here are the RULES:

1) This is the place for chatting completely in character. For instance, if I was posting as Ron, I could post:

Sod off Malfoy.

And that would be my post. No need for narrative, etc.

2) Anything that's said in the random chit chat does not have relevance in the RP. For example, if Harry confessed his undying love for Ginny on the chit chat thread, she wouldn't automatically know it in the RP. Basically, ANYTHING GOES!!

3) Here's something that you don't have to do, but is fun to do, : if you post in the chit chat thread you should act like your characters are acting at that point in time in "canon." For example, if Hermione was drunk in canon she would be drunk in this thread; if she's angsty in canon she'd be angsty in this thread.

4) Most importantly, have fun with your character interactions!!
Back to top Go down
http://harrypotter.forumsmotion.com

In Character Chat Thread--how it works!
Page 1 of 1