Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section Empty
PostSubject: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 am

It was around midnight when Cedric sneaked out of the Hufflepuff common room, and made his way out to the grounds with his broom.
Luckily the halls seemed empty, the other prefects probably busy elsewhere. He climbed onto his broom, and flew up to the Ravenclaw Tower.
He smiled when he reached the right window, and tapped it carefully.

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos >_<)
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Isabella was sat on her bed, a candle light in the two corners, and sitting crossed legged. She was looking down at a book when she heard a tapping on her window.
She looked at the window and squinted. She smiled at got up from her bed and opened the window "Cedric," she smiled and looked back at her door, then back at him "What are you doing here?"

<<ooc: Shes forgotten about the Library thing... Or she doesn't know about it. ^^>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Cedric jumped through the window and landed as silently as he could on the floor in front of Isabella.
"I just finished transelating a text about Alberic Grunnion for Anicent Runes and I got really bored and restless..." Cedric begun, looking at Isabella,
his eyes glittering in the candlelight.
"You want to go check out the dungeons... or the restricted section in the Library or something? I'm up for something reckless." Cedric chuckeled.
"If you don't want to, I'll understand though." If she dosen't want to, I'll just fly down to the Quidditch pitch and watch the stars or something... Cedric added mentally.

<<It's ok, I'm on a surprise visit Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 pm

She held the window open a little more as he entered and closed it after him. It was a little cold with the window open. "Aren't you cold?" she asked as she looked outside and up at the sky.
Isabella turned around and looked at his eyes, and smiled. She could look at them for hours, but thought maybe that would be creepy or something.
She looked away at the book on her bed and said "Restricted section in the Library?" then back up at him with a smile "Sounds exciting, if we get caught," she poked his chest lightly "I'm blaming you." she narrowed her eyes a little "I'll think of something ... Anyway!" she span around and grabbed her jacket "Shall we go then?" she said, putting her arms through the jacket arms.

Isabella turned around again and walked to her bedside table, grabbing a hair tie. She looked at Cedric as she turned to her mirror and tied her hair up into a pony-tail. "Okay," she smiled at him from the mirror "I'm done now"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:45 pm

"Not really cold, no, it's not that bad out there..."
Cedric chuckled and blushed a little as he watched Isabella put up her hair.
"And sure, I'll take all the blame. I'm a prefect remember? I was on patrol..." Cedric winked.
"There are always excuses if one gets caught, besides, it will be fun...
So, you want to fly down to ground level, or leave my broom here and walk down?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 am

She thought for a moment "More risky walking... Lets walk" she smiled
"Very true, but what would be my excuse? I'd hide" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 am

"I'm sure we'd come up with an excuse that would work well for the both of us..." Cedric smirked.
"Ok, I'll leave my broom here then, and pick it up after."
Cedric opened Isabellas door. "Ladies first..." He whispered, and listened.
"You think there will be anyone in your common room?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Isabella smiled and then watched him put down his broom. "I'm sure we will too"
She stood aside as Cedric opened her door, she nodded and stepped out, listening. She then walked a little more and turned back to Cedric "I don't know. We'll just have to find out, wont we" she whispered then smiled "Come on" she smirked and turned around and made her way into the common room.
She saw two people sitting in chairs and held her hand back to stop Cedric.
Isabella turned to him and pointed back with her thumb and mouthed "People." and pressed her lips together to not to laugh.
She looked back at the people, poking her head around more. One was reading a book, but the other looked like she had fallen asleep. Isabella got her wand at pointed it at the boy reading "Obscuro" she whispered, where a blind fold appeared over the readers eyes. "Hey! Who did this? Get it off" the read asked, putting his hands to the blind fold
Isabella smiled, and looked back at Cedric "Come, quick" she said quietly, then rushed to the exit, waiting for Cedric.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Cedric held back a chuckle and ran after Isabella. He would never had thought of that spell.
"You're a genious!" He whispered, as they reached the corridor.
They stopped to listen again, but the castle seemed completely silent.
Cedric held his breath while they made their way to the moving stairs, listening - and trying to see if there was anyone ahead.
"You hear that?" He whispered. He was sure he heard someone talking.
The noice became louder every second.
"Quick, back here!" Cedric grabbed Isabella and pulled her behind an armour - and not a moment too soon.
Sir Nicolas and the Bloody Baron just floated through a wall, discussing Peeves.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:23 pm

"I know... But really, anyone could've thought of that" she smirked at Cedric and quickly she took the spell off of the boy and closed the door quickly, but quietly.
Isabella was looking around at the paintings and at the stairs, walking close to Cedric. As they walked, she listened carefully. She had done this before, but that was a long ago, or so it seemed.
She nodded back at him, then her eyes turned away as if they helped to listen. She looked back at him, as they hid behind a suit of armour.
Isabella put her hand to her mouth to not giggle and narrowed her eyes to listen, not knowing she was looking at Cedric as she did so. She turned her head and saw the two ghosts of the houses of Slytherin and Gryffindor. As she watched them float further away from them, leaning back, until she started to loose her balance. She was paying too much attention on what they were saying about Peeve, and not paying anything to herself.
Isabella bit her lip and grabbed Cedric. Her eyes flicked from the ghosts to Cedric and she grabbed onto his robe sleeve, the other around his arm as to stop her from falling.
But it didn't. It was probaly too dark for Cedris to see she was falling. Even though a Seeker, Isabella caught him by surprise and he too lost his balance, and knocked a little into the suit of armour as he fell.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Cedric felt Isabella grab him, and turned to see what was going on.
He had been so focused on the ghosts and staying hidden, that when Isabella started falling, it caught him by surprise.
He failed trying to catch her, and fell on top of her. He quickly looked up to see the ghost turn around.
"Shoot" He muttered, and looked down at Isabella lying under him.
"I'm so sorry..." He whispered, hoping that he didn't hurt her - jumping back to his feet, grabbing her arm to pull her up, and then he started running, still holding her. The ghosts had started yelling behind them.
"Quick! Through here!" He said, and opened a door, ran to the back of a classroom and opened a hidden door in the back of the room.
A small staircase led down from the room, and he told Isabella to run down, while he stayed behind to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:24 am

Isabella looked up at Cedric, then at the ghosts. She put her hands on Cedric's chest to pull him off so she could get up, and shook her head as he apologize "No time, get up!" she said but in a whisper.
Isabella wanted to laugh, but didn't. She thought this was rather funny. Running from ghosts who could look through any wall...
Isabella followed Cerdic into the room and to the back, rushing into the stairway. She looked back at Cedric, who told her to run down the staircase. She did so.
She had never seen this area before, and nor was she afraid. She looked back and slowed down, waiting for Cedric. She wouldn't carry on without him.
If the ghosts had found him, she wouldn't leave him. "Cedric?" she called in a hushed voice, as she stayed close to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 am

Cedric pulled his wand and shut the door, then stopped to listen. Nothing - so far, we're good. He thought, and ran down the stairs to catch up with Isabella.
"Secret hallway, nice escape route when you're trying to avoid being caught... Not that many people who knows about this one. We're on the fifth floor." He said and smiled,
then looked at Isabella, and couldn't help but start laughing.
"Did you see the look on the Bloody Baron after we knocked over the armour?"
The adrenaline kick he got from it definitly made it worth it all.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:59 am

Isabella bit her lip and smiled and then nodded "I did, though if you weren't blocking my view, I may have seen it more" she laughed quietly "I'm glad it didn't fall, someone who had heard it..."
She stopped walking "And how do you know about this secret passage?" she smiled, crossed her arms playfully and looked at him with her head tilted to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:29 am

Cedric smirked.
"You think this is my first time sneaking out at night?" He asked, and winked playfully.
He gently pushed at the brick door, and a line of light cut through the hall.
"We should get going, Filch and Mrs Norris probably are right around the corner - not that he know of this passage,
but I'd rather not spend the night here, even if it were with good company, like yourself." Cedric winked again, and looked outside.
It seemed rather abandoned, but he could hear the stairs moving above them.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 pm

She returned the smirk "Even though you're a Prefect, I wouldn't be surprised you've sneaked out before. And I say the same to you, this is not my first time... Never trust the quiet ones" she grinned and giggled lightly
"That guy and his cat creeps me out," she looked out onto the hallway "The way he watches the students with a death look," they walked quietly "I don't know why he should still be here. He's bad new if you..." she stopped to listen.
She looked at Cedric, then smiled "Oh, its the stairs. Um... yes, bad news he is" she finished off.
"How far do you think we are?" she asked quietly, trying to listen to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 am

"Ew, I know... Filch should have been fired ages ago, always talking about torturing students and such... Though, I do prefer his death glare over Snapes scrutinizing eyes." Cedric bit his lips, and hoped that Snape wasn't on patrol tonight.
"Well, the Library is just under us, but I don't know any secret passages from here..." Cedric whispered now, and walked out into the corriodor. As Isabella followed - he shut the door behind them. "And we can't get back in there, because the only way to get into the secret passage is from the classroom.
We probably should get going, you never know who'll show up - or who the ghosts alarmed..." Hopefully not Snape he added mentally.
The corridor they were in seemed dark, most of the torches seemed to have gone out.
"Hmm..." Cedric said and looked around. "That's the statue of Boris the Bewildered, if I'm not mistaken. So the nearest staircase is in the opposite end...
If you ever wanna check out the prefects bath, it's in this corriodor." Cedric smirked and started walking, listening to the stairs moving above them.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:57 am

"Fired? I don't see why Dumbledore hired him in the first place. He clearly knows his personality ... If not, I for one am shocked." she walked down the corridors further "People do seem to like you, don't they. You don't have some kind of charm on you, do you?" she looked at him and smiled. They past the last fire lit torch of the corridor, before they turned to another, must darker one. She looked at Cedric as they pasted the torch, making him look like someone from a dream. She looked away and smiled at the floor.
The corridor was a lot darker now as no more fire lit touches were alight. She narrowed her eyes a little, to see out in front of her. But soon enough, her eyes adjusted to the dark, but not a great deal.
Isabella moved closer to Cedric, and slowly took hold of his hand, her other hand around his wrist lightly. She hoped he didn't mind "Sorry," she whispered "It is silly of me to think this corridor, or most of the castle creepy at this time..." It was true, she was somewhat afraid, but more afraid to loose Cedric and be on her own. Why would she loose him? She wasn't sure of the answer. Maybe if they got spilt up, hiding from someone. That's silly, she thought. She felt safer holding onto him...
They past the statue, Isabella looked at it. It looked different in this light. "Prefect's bath?" she frowned a little What on earth for? she thought to herself and carried on listening.
They continued walking further down the corridor, coming closer and closer to the staircase. "I would had thought, there would be more people on patrol... Or even Filch and his cat. I am surprised we haven't come across either one of them" she said quietly, listening still, looking behind her now and again.
No-one was there, but it sure felt like it. Felt like little eyes staring at them, following them...
Isabella looked behind her again, but stopped, stopping Cedric as well as she was still holding onto him. As she turned to look behind her, she thought she saw two little eyes, but were quickly gone. Rushed to the side of the statue by the looks of it. She frowned and watched a little more, nothing more happened, but she knew something was there.
Could had been the light of the moon, reflecting... she thought, but didn't believe it. Reflecting on eyes more like...
She pulled Cedric to the staircase and down the stairs, still holding his hand, preying he didn't mind as they rushed down the staircase.

<<The cat, btw lol>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:18 am

"Dumbledore obviously has his reasons." Cedric whispered, and frowned before he continued. "Whatever those are... Look, I'm sorry if you like Snape -
I shouldn't talk bad about our professors.
I just can't relax around him you know? There's always something, and he's damned moody too. Like - one day, he could go like 'You did ok, Diggory.'
which is a huge compliment coming from him - and the next day he could be like 'What is this? Some retards excuse for a potion?' Ugh..."
Cedric sighed and tried to mimick Snapes voice.
"Trust me, I don't think Snape likes me at all - he just get's confused at times..." Cedric smiled that dazzling smile at Isabella, surpressing a chuckle.
"And I don't think I'm charmed either. Now I'm talking too much though..." He looked Isabella. "I tend to do that around you."
Cedric closed his eyes for a short while as they passed the last torch, it made his eyes adjust easier to the darkness. He's been there many times before,
so he could go through this corridor blindfolded, and probably just stop randomly - telling which picture or armour who would be at his sides.
His heartbeat grew frantic when Isabella moved closer to him, but he tried his best to cover it, hoping she couldn't hear.
Having her that close made him feel important for some reason, like he was protecting her. He liked that, even if it probably wasn't the case...
When her hands found his he smirked, hoping it was too dark for her to see. Hoping it was too dark for anyone to see.
He looked around, and tried to listen. Silence. Just footsteps and his heartbeat.
"Don't be sorry." He whispered back. "And don't worry either, this hallway just looks creepy, and there's less patroling here, since the prefects bath is here...
Though, we might meet trouble soon. Those ghosts is bound to have found someone..."
A part of him was screaming "let go of Isabella's hand." And he knew exactly which part. It made him feel selfish again, a feeling he had been without ever since had the talk about Oliver with Isabella, setteling his feelings. He shouldn't make a mess of things. Really shouldn't. He loved Oliver - and if he were to find them like this, even if it was just holding hands nothing me and him have done yet... ouch. Thinking that hurt.... Well, Oliver would be furious. He just knew. Cedric was pushing his luck spending all this time with Isabella - but Oliver couldn't deny him to hang out with his friends. Cedric surley wouldn't deny Oliver to spend time with his Quidditch team, and that's usually where Olivers time went...
"No..." Cedric groaned, and bit his lips. "I'm thinking too much. Way too much."
He noticed how tensed Isabella felt - and gently squeezed (sp?) her hand.
When she stopped, he got worried.
"You're having second thoughts? Isabella?" He asked. Suddenly she started running, dragging him along. He frowned.
"Did you see something?" They reached the stairs and started heading though. Above them where some commotion, he could here the ghosts talking to someone. Below them the stairs were moving, Cedric could see the outline of someone running up the stairs...
"Shoot!" He hissed, and looked around, trying to remember the secret corridors and hidden passages.
Damn damn damn damn! He thought.
"Filch." He said, through clenched teeth. When he turned around, he could see that Mrs. Norris was right behind them.
"No." He groaned again. Trying to think of a usefull spell.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:27 pm

<<Okay, this is the part where I get confused... I'm only writing about running down the stairs and the people coming, am I right? Not the stuff before hand because I've already done that. Right?>>

Isabella's heart was thudding loudly "No, no second thoughts. Not at all, just keep up!"
She saw a figure running up the stairs towards them, and the way it ran she knew it was Filch. It was Mrs. Norris who she saw in the corridor. She was obviously coming down the stairs towards them. They were trapped.
Think, Isabella, Come on, think! her eyes darting around, biting her lip.
Oh, that should work! Otherwise I'd be in trouble for that one... NO TIME! She grabbed Cedric and leaned to him "Close your eyes! Tight ..." and took his arms putting them around her, and placed her hand just below his shoulder. She kept herself close to him, her head on his chest as she knew what would happen. There was no time for hesitation...
She got out her wand and pointed it up, muttering a spell. There was a 'whoosh' noise and a cold breeze formed, making her hair dance and her skin cold. There was light forming brighter from her wand. She could hear Filch coming closer and his voice shouting.
She held onto Cedric a little tighter "Keep your eyes closed!" she said, and the blast of the white light erupted from her wand powerfully, and so bright that anyone who would see it would be temporarily blind for about 10 minuets.
She was growing a weak but she kept her wand in the air, which was starting to fall slowly. Her arm then dropped, her body almost limp in Cedric's arms, and a breeze pushed down on them. The light gone. The staircase black again, if not even more so.
Filch was in the background, shouting about he couldn't see and fell over a couple of times, yet still tried to get to them.
Isabella wasn't paying too much attention to that. "Secret - passage..." she said, trying to keep hold of him, which wasn't working too well.
Maybe this was too much, but at least she knew her spell worked to the full. She weakly smiled to herself about it.

<<BTW. It's a spell she created herself. Which makes her weak. She has a potion with her which will restores her strength>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 pm

<<Yeah I think I just double replied to the things that happened before running down the stairs, but I guess that's alright?
So uhm, if you want to reply to the things I said - that's cool Smile >>

"What?" Cedric stuttered, when Isabella lent onto him, wrapping her arms around him - he hesitated for a little moment, before he wrapped his arms around her as well. He kicked himself mentally for thinking 'I can't see how kissing me would get us out of this.' Then he thought he was way shallow.
"Thinking too much..." He muttered, and shut his eyes - hoping Oliver wasn't among those people in the stairs.
He wanted to open his eyes again, too see what was going on. He felt one of Isabellas hands leave his body - and he was about to look, when he heard the 'whoosh' which was followed by his skin going cold, it felt like they were outside? and Isabellas hair tickled his face. Did she know a spell for flying?
Filch was shouting, swears mostly. He wanted to look. But then Isabella tightened her grip on him, and told him to keep his eyes closed. He nodded, and bit his lip. Then he got worried. Her body was going limp in his arms. He wanted to ask her if he was holding her too tight, but couldn't bring himself to do so.
"Bloody banshees and screaming bitches!" Filch said, so angry he was mixing up his swears. "I CAN'T SEE!"
Cedric wondered if he could. It felt like Isabella was about to slip out of his arms, so he had to. Carefully he opened his eyes and looked down at her, she looked exchausted.
"What did you do..." He said to himself, and frowned. Then she muttered secret passage, and Cedric nodded. He picked her up, and ran past Filch who was stumbeling around, still trying to catch them. They were close to the library, but it would be rather obvious for them to run directly there. So - Cedric ran down the opposite corridor, knowing that there was a secret passage that led down to the floor under them, and another one down there who could take them to the Library after things have setteled. Besides, Isabella didn't look like she was in a state to go anywhere, she needed to rest.
"You stay with me, ok?" Cedric whispered, and looked down at her - still running. "We're right there."

<<And that's ok. Cedric is worried though o_O Awesome spell btw!>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:50 pm

She felt Cedric pick her up and ran down the stairs, hearing Filch in the background, his voice getting quieter as Cedric got further away. Her strength was picking up a little, but not enough. Isabella had enough to hold onto him, though her eyes were barely open.
"A spell - I - It was - too much?" she felt Cedric slowing down "Ced..." she then smiled weakly "Did you - think I was - going to - kiss you?" she opened her eyes a little more looking at him
She squeezed his arm little "Stop... I have -"
Cedric stopped at looked down at her, "My pocket" she said, trying to get her hand in there to pull out the little potion she made to gain her strength.

<<Sry. Wasn't too sure what to write.>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 am

"What spell? I still don't get what happened." Cedric said, frowning. He was stressed and worried. They've reached the secret corridor,
and Cedric noticed Isabella trying to reach something in the pocket.
"Whatever's in your pocket, we can get it when we're inside that secret corridor. Please don't faint - I'm gonna put you down, ok? I need my wand to open this door."
He puilled his wand and pointed it at the brick wall.
"Carpe Noctem." He said and a door swung open - inside was a little room, and a staircase leading down from it.
"Good..." Cedric said, and picked up Isabella again, carrying her inside. He lit one of the torches and closed the door with a spell, then sat down on the floor with Isabella in his lap.
He stroked the hair away from her face, she still looked like she was about to faint.
"And yeah." Cedric chuckled and blushed at the same time. "I did think you were about to kiss me. Shallow, huh?"

<<Don't be sorry, it is all good>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Isabella nodded at his words, his sweet voice sounding so worrying and caring. She smiled to herself... She really liked this boy. And even though he was with another, she was happy as long as he was. Isabella wasn't really the jealous type; she didn't see the meaning of being so.
Her hand was still in her pocket, just resting, her fingers around the little tube. She kept her hand there in case it fell out when she took her hand out. Not only that, but her pocket was warm for her hand; her body was still cold from the spell. She was shivering lightly, but Cedric was warm enough to keep her from shivering drastically as he carried her.
Isabella felt the cold stone floor on her back and heard Cedric's words again, and a sound of a door opening. There was a draft as the door opened. She shivered even more so, but then felt the warmth of Cedric's body again and a light now shining made her close her eyes. The door, she heard, was closed, the draft was gone and felt Cedric stroking her hair away as they were on the floor.
Isabella smiled, her eyes blinking open a little. She raised her hand to his face, her skin was cold on his "Shallow - no..." her hand slid away and her other pulled out of her pocket.
In her hand was a little tube containing a dark blue, but thick liquid "I need - this." She moved lightly to sit up a little so she could drink it when it was open.
Isabella used her thumb and index finger to fiddle the cork out. She manged, letting the cork roll away from them, where it hit the door they came from.
I hope it works... she thought as she held the tube to her lips, then tilted her hand back to let the liquid run into her mouth.
As she drank it, she gave a look of disgust, though said nothing. She could feel bubbling inside, and a rush of heat running through her veins. She took away the tube and held it in her hand as she stayed in Cedric's arms, feeling her body temperature returning to it's normal state. The colour in her face was returning and she slowly felt her strength regaining. She stayed in Cedric's arms a little more so.
Isabella put her hands to the floor and pulled herself it sit up a little more, and smiled at Cedric. She felt just like she was before the spell.
"This floor is pretty uncomfortable, you know" she grinned, waiting to know Cedric's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Cedric felt how cold Isabella was, and her body shiver in his arms. He was so worried. He bit his lip and watched as she drank the dark blue potion,
it sure didn't look like it tasted anything good. But atleast she had the strengt open the little bottle.
He smiled as he watched the colour return to her face, feeling her body slowly going warm against his.
When she sat up, he ran his fingers through her hair, looking into her eyes. They seemed to glow green, even in the dark room,
the torch making them seem like emeralds.
"The floor is uncomfortable? Quite frankly I didn't notice." He said - starting to realise the wall against his back was as cold as ice.
"Are you feeling any better?" He asked, and sat a little longer, wondering if his lap was as uncomfortable to Isabella as the stone floor was for him.
Yet he didn't mind the stupid floor, it was kind of nice sitting like this.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Isabella looked at him with a smile as his hand ran through her hair. The torch shining on one side of his face made him look unreal, and she thought back earlier of the torch they walked by. It looked different and even better because he was looking at her.
Isabella laughed "You didn't notice? Well," she smirked "You're comfier(sp?) than the floor" she blushed hoping the odd flickering of the torch would hid it.
"I feel better, a lot better. I'm glad I knew what I was doing to be honest." she thought back of when she performed the spell, and though of when they were both close like they were. She pushed it out of her head, thinking she was like his 'followers/admires'. "It was too much, wasn't it?" she shyly looked at him, and then grinned "At least I know it fully worked. Though it was a bit slow..." she thought, her eyes looked at the wall. "Think about that later..." she looked back at him, but couldn't take her eyes away.
Isabella remembered he was on the floor, and the wall was most probably cold on his back "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, moving to get off him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 am

Cedric smirked when Isabella blushed - wanting to tell how cute she looked when she did that, but as he has done a bunch of times on previous occations, she probably knew that he thought so. Besides, it wouldn't make things easier for her.
"What kind of spell was that, though?" Cedric asked, feeling sad as Isabella moved to get off him.
He wanted to pull her back and hold her close again, but couldn't bring himself to do it. It wasn't fair on either one of them.
"Selfish bastard." Cedric thought and got back up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 pm

<<What kind of spell? AHHH! lol>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:31 pm

<<Yeah Wink I'll continue this a little though Wink >>

Cedric listened, it seemed dead outside, and Filch couldn't catch them there anyways.
Magic was needed to open the door, and Filch was a squib, or so his father has told him.
"We probably should get going again." Cedric said, and took the torch off the wall, staring down the dark corridors.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:23 pm

<<Dumbass alert! What ydo you mean by what kind of spell? Neutral >>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 8:09 pm

<<The spell Isabella used to blind Filch, Cedric wouldn't know it, because it was Isabellas spell, right?>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:42 pm

<<You asking for the name of the spell? Damn, I'm so lost over here U_U Sucks>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:11 pm

<<No, Cedric just wants to know what happened - how she came across it - learned it, etc... Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 pm

<<OOH! Haha, why didn‘t you say that? Laughing>>

Isabella didn’t stop blushing as she had a thought of what he was thinking. He said it many times she knew, but couldn’t stop.
She didn‘t want to get off of him, she wanted to stay there, but she had to … Oliver.
“Oh that,” she said shyly, “A spell I came across in this book I was reading months ago. Not many people know of it, and therefore no-one knows about it really. I thought I would try and give it ago. I thought it could come in use sometime” she watched him take the touch off of the wall and nodded that they should go.
“I failed at it many times, becoming weak like you saw and I came up with a potion to regain strength. I need to work on it. The pages in the book weren’t all that good; very old. I think I‘ve missed bits. Maybe why it was slow to start.”
Isabella smiled at Cedric “I‘m talking to much” and bit her lip.
She wasn’t too sure where she was - she didn’t know many secret passages. Even though she didn’t know where she was, she trusted Cedric. Why would he take her to a dangerous, or unknown place anyway? She couldn’t imagine it.
“Cedric,” she looked at him “How many secret ways do you know anyway?” she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:11 am

Cedric wrapped his arm around Isabella’s waist as they were walking down the dark corridor,
the light from the torch casting a soft light down the stairs. It seemed like it hadn't been used in quite some time,
there was a lot of spider's webs. The air was cold and moist. Cedric looked around, figuring they haven't gotten very far,
knowing this secret passage was longer than the other one.
"That book seems interesting, do you mind sharing it with me? Or even better, teach me some of the spells you got from it?
He really liked learning new spell, there wasn’t a spell that wouldn't be useful at some point... "I might be able to help you with the potion, if you let me. But from what I can tell it seems to be working just fine." He said, and smiled down at her.
For some reason, something felt wrong. He didn't know what, but was catching up vibes from something. He looked down at Isabella, before he let go of her waist, and grabbed her hand instead - walking a couple of steps in front of her.
"And don't worry..." He said, his eyes narrowing as he searched the dark stairs, "I enjoy listening to you, if it was up to me you'd be talking all the time." Cedric smiled his dazzling smile - but without turning to look at Isabella, so he guessed she didn't notice. His focused stayed on what could await them ahead, and he gave the torch to Isabella and pulled his wand - still walking a couple of steps in front of her. He frowned, seeing nothing ahead of them.
“After four years of exploring this castle, I’ve come across quite a few secret passages, I could…” Cedric shut up and stopped dead in his tracks. Isabella bumped straight into him.
“Turn out the light.” Cedric whispered. She did as he told, and after having done so, Cedric pressed the two of them close to the stone wall.
Isabella’s eyes twinkled in the darkness – Cedric could tell that she wanted to question what he was doing, but he shook his head. Shortly after – they could hear footsteps echoing of the walls, getting closer.
Cedric’s heart was racing now, his pulse drumming in their ears. What if a prefect caught them? What if it was Filch, or even worse – Snape? He gave Isabella’s hand a gentle squeeze. The footsteps stopped not far from them… Cedric tried to press his body closer to the wall. Suddenly, there was light, and a pale face was just inches away from Cedrics.
“Oliver!” He gasped.
“What in the name of Merlin do you think you are up to?!” Oliver yelled, glaring daggers at Cedric and Isabella.

<<There’s your boggart Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 am

Isabella couldn’t see that far in front of her, the torch only giving out a certain amount of light. Her eyes couldn’t tear away from the darkness up ahead, thinking they would run into something, a creature of some sort. Her eyes waiting for it to appear.
Cedric’s arm around her made her feel more calm; safe and knowing she wasn’t alone in the dark, cold, cob-web covered passage way.
Isabella’s eyes looked at the walls they were passing, feeling they could close on them. She moved a little closer to Cedric, hoping no spiders or bugs would cling onto her as they pasted.
Her body felt cold even more so now, goose bumps covered her skin like tiny mountains, but close to Cedric she felt his body heat keep her just a little warmer.
When Cedric spoke, her mind came back, focusing on his words rather the bugs or any creature they could encounter.
“The book, yes that’s fine. I wouldn‘t mind teaching you something from the book” she smiled, “There‘s some really interesting old spells in there.” he smile remaining on her face, feeling happy about teaching him something.
“The potion is fine… Apart from the taste,” she crinkled her noise thinking back to the taste. “It‘s just the spell itself. It‘s slow, it‘s meant to be a blast of light straight away. I either need to work on it, or …” Cedric let go of her waist, her heart raced a few times, feeling a little fear again. He took her hand, but Isabella tried to stay close. He was also walking a little in front of her.
She carried on speaking “Um …” she lost her thought and bit her lip “I‘ve missed something …” she finally said and went quiet again.
Isabella smiled at his words and took the torch from him as he passed it to her. She wondered why Cedric was taking out his wand. “What‘s wrong?” she asked with a little frown, the fire from the torch warming her face. She could see less of what was ahead now, the light by her eyes just made the passage way seem darker than it was.
Isabella continued to listen. Her head turned to look behind them, her back crawled seeing only darkness. She imagined a large spider walking behind them, its yellow eyes glowing. It was so dark anything could be there.
She pressed her lips together and turned back, but as she did she walked into the back of Cedric. “The light -” she repeated and did what he said.
The passage was totally pitch black now, and the wall was cold and felt damp on her back. Her heart was thumping in fear. She closed her eyes, but it only made her feel more afraid - she opened them and looked at Cedric, or just about see him.
Isabella heard footsteps and turned her head to where they were coming from. Her heart wasn’t slowing down at all. Someone was going to catch them…
Her mind was blank, fear of being caught and the fear of the darkness was taking over. But she wouldn’t let herself get too worked up.
The footsteps stopped. She held her breath, and closed her eyes as if it would turn her invisible.
“Oliver!” she heard Cedric and opened her eyes to see Oliver standing that. Her eyes were wide, now in fright of what Oliver would think or even do. His eyes were frightful to look at; he was in suspicion of them, what they were up to.
She didn’t say anything to his question, but merely stared at him taking her hand away from Cedric’s.
Oliver’s eyes looked at Isabella, burning into them “I knew you where sneaking around with Cedric behind my back! Taking him away from me!”
Isabella stared back, stuttering to find words. She wasn’t steeling Cedric from him. She wouldn’t do something like that!
"I-I w-wouldn't do that! I-I'm not like that!" she looked at Cedric for help. Her breathing was fast and every pulse was about to burst, beating frantically
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 am

Oliver pulled his wand and pointed it at Isabella, while staring at Cedric. The look in his eyes was frightening, Cedric instantly felt worried about Isabella.
”No one is sneaking around, Oliver.” Cedric tried to keep his voice calm, and raised his hands – palms facing the older Gryffindor. “You need to lower your wand.”
He had never seen Oliver this angry – and sure, if he had caught Cedric and Isabella doing something, he wouldn’t blame him. But they were just walking. Or well, sneaking, but not the kind of sneaking that Oliver thought of.
”What I need, Cedric.” Oliver’s eyes were glowing red – it reminded Cedric of something he had read – but he couldn’t remember what it was. “Is to get her out of my world, and chain you up – so you can’t do things you’re not supposed to behind my back!” Oliver pointed his wand at Cedric now, taking a couple of steps – closing the space between them – pushing the wand against his neck.
‘The chaining up doesn’t sound too bad…’ Cedric thought, and then kicked himself mentally. This was not a situation where you could let yourself get carried away with fantasies.
”I’m not doing things I’m not supposed to…” Cedric stuttered, trying to get closer to the wall.
”Incarcerous” Oliver whispered, and ropes shot out of his wand, snaking around Cedric’s body, leaving him tied to the point where he couldn’t move.
”Now that you’re dealt with…” Oliver kissed Cedric’s jaw, and turned his attention to Isabella again. Cedric struggled against the ropes, his eyes widening in horror.
”Don’t you dare do anything to her!”
”No?” Oliver chuckled. It sounded so vicious – nothing like him at all. “Watch me.”

<<Ok, maybe I went a little overboard with Oliver here, but he’s never on, and it’s a boggart, and it was fun >_< I’m sorry?>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Isabella gasped when Oliver pointed his wand at her. Her eyes were wide in fright, wanting to close them and disappear - but that would leave Cedric behind even if she could disappear. But Cedric was Oliver’s boyfriend, would Oliver really do all this to Cedric? She had never seen him this angry, not even over Quidditch - but this was a different matter.
His eyes were burning into hers, she wasn’t unable to turn away, the fright that he would hex her was over coming her. “Oliver,” she said which ended as a whisper. She said nothing more, her voice was dry. Oliver’s voice was alive and frightening.
Isabella blinked, seeing his wand was no longer pointing at her, but at Cedric. She was screaming at Oliver in her head, but nothing came out. His wand dug in Cedric’s neck, making her heart race madly. “Oliver, you -” but as she said that, ropes were rapping around Cedric, sliding through each gap it could find until there was no more. Her heart felt as if it would stop. At first she thought Oliver had hexed him … It felt she was alone with Oliver now - Cedric wasn’t able to help her.
Oliver’s wand was pointing at her again, fear starting over. His eyes once again burning furiously into hers. This wasn’t Oliver. It couldn’t be him … Could it? “Oliver, please you don‘t know what you‘re talking about. You have this all wrong” keeping her eyes on his as she moved back finding the wall with her hand.
Isabella’s other hand was slowly moving to her pocked, fingering her wand from it, keeping her eyes on Oliver. She didn’t like the smirk on his face, a smirk of vengeance. Her back touched the cold stone wall, closing her eyes as the thought of bugs crawling over her creped up on her mind “Please Oliver …” she whispered, begging.
Oliver didn’t say a word, nor any spell was cast; it was too quiet. She opened her eyes seeing that Oliver was turning into a black mist and it fell it the floor. Isabella wasn’t sure what happened - Did anything happen? Was she imagining this in hope Oliver wasn’t there?
From where the black mist fell she could hear little faint noises, and looking down she saw tiny little bugs crawling up her legs.
Isabella let out a scream and danced around, kicking her legs, swiping them away but they would disappear. “What is hap -” it then struck. The real Oliver was never there and this was - “A Boggart!” Isabella stood still, her breathing heavy, her eyes closed tight as she tryed her hardest to think of something funny.
The bugs continued to crawl up her body, she was wincing in fright of them. She hated bugs. A thought finally appeared in her mind as she felt them on her neck, lifting her head up. Isabella giggled, imagining the little bugs at a circus. They all fell off from her to the floor and performing all different types of circus acts on the stone floor. She watched them giggling.
“Ridikulas!” she sounded, her wand at them where it then disappeared out of site away from them.
Isabella took in a deep breath and let it out, putting her wand back in her pocket. Her eyes looked around, forgetting Cedric was tied up “Cedric!”. She giggled again “Look at you,” she shook her head playfully and got out her wand again, sending the ropes to slide away from him. "Only we could get into this mess" she contunied to chuckle, finding the whole thing funny and took his hand pulling him to his feet.
"So, you were afriad Oliver would - catch us?" she frowned not understanding as they weren't up to anything like that. "Catch us at what?"

<<Don‘t be sorry, its an eventful night! LOL ^^,
This was a little hard for me to do, but I tried lol. And I can‘t remember what happens to a Boggart after >.< But you get what I mean Very Happy>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 am

Cedric was still struggling against Oliver’s ropes, his kiss burning against his jaw. What has gotten into him? The more he struggled, the more the ropes tightened, and eventually he had to give up. They were crushing against his ribs, and he had a hard time breathing. He watched Isabella back away, telling Oliver that he got it all wrong while doing so. Cedric frowned as he watched her pull her wand, Oliver didn’t seem to notice that she did.
Oh Merlin, no! They’re gonna kill eachother Cedric’s jaw tightened, as he tried not to struggle against the ropes.
Isabella backed into the stone wall – there was no where to run now.
”Please Oliver…” She begged.
Cedric held his breath, glaring daggers at Oliver. He couldn’t do this! Surely he must know that Cedric wouldn’t be with someone who killed his best friend out of jealousy.
“Stop this insanity.” Cedric said, his voice was cold. But nothing happened. It seemed like Oliver fell apart… Cedric’s eyes widened.
What the…?
The next thing he knew the floor was filled with all kinds of bugs. Isabella screamed and started kicking. Cedric couldn’t help but smirk, it looked hilarious.
”A boggart!” Isabella said – and Cedric groaned. Of course it would be a boggart. Oliver told him he would be busy (again) this night, and this secret passage has been shown to him by Fred and George. They would have put the boggart there as a prank.
Really funny guys! I must remember to thank them later…
Cedric watched Isabella handle the boggart, the little bugs turning into circus bugs, doing all kinds of weird tricks. If it weren’t for the circumstances he were in; tied up, facing his biggest fear – he would find this amusing.
The boggart disappeared in a loud “poof” and there was only Isabella and Cedric in the hallway again.
Cedric huffed as Isabella freed him from the ropes, obviously not able to find this as amusing as her. But in the end; he couldn’t help but laugh a little either.
”Yeah, typical us to get into this kind of deal, huh? How much bad luck can one have in one night?” Cedric chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. Oliver’s kiss still lingered on his jaw, and it made him miss him.
Isabella questioned Cedric’s boggart… and he felt fresh out of answers, so he started walking again, lighting his wand with a non verbal ‘lumos’ – trying to figure out what to answer to her question.
”Not so much worried about Oliver catching up, as we never do anything wrong…” Cedric said, thinking aloud.
“Don’t get this the wrong way, because… well it might sound stupid, but I am worried about him hurting you. I know how jealous he can get, and I know why. I spend a lot of time with you… On the other hand, he’s busy most of the time – and he can’t expect me to sit around and wait for him to get available. That’s not fair… He’s what… four years older than you? And capable of pulling some pretty heavy magic, trust me, I know… And here comes the part that you might take the wrong way; I just don’t think you stand a chance against him. I know I don’t… That might be because I go all numb around him but…” Cedric chuckled and bit his lip. The last part was true. “So, if Oliver was to catch us at anything unexpected, or… just, find us around – like this, vulnerable – I’m worried about his reaction, what he will do.”

This was all true. Cedric worried about a lot of things, but this was his biggest concern. What Oliver would do if he got Isabella alone. He have heard Oliver said all kinds of bad things about Isabella. Thinking that she did everything in her power to lay her hands on Cedric. Cedric now this wasn’t true, but it took a lot of convincing to get Oliver to drop the case when he first was on it. He knew Isabella had nothing against Oliver, and he hated the fact that the two of them couldn’t be friends, or at least – get along.

<<I’m thinking we should meet the real Oliver now, and then Cedric can roll his eyes, say ‘please’ - point his wand at him and go “Ridiculus” lol!>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 pm

<<LMAO! That’s such an awesome idea - it would be so funny. And the look on Oliver’s face! Lol I‘m so picturing it right now. I also couldn‘t remember if the Library had a door, or if it was like an arch way.>>

Isabella looked at his wand as it shone with light, and stared to listen to him speak. “I understand what you‘re saying,” she smiled “and I don‘t plan to get in his way… Though,” she shook her head at the thought. “Never mind.” she said quietly.
“I‘ve seen how he gets about Quidditch, and I‘m sure his jealousy,” idiot, she thought about him “and all this … Well I just really do not feel comfortable around him, to be honest” she looked up at Cedric.
“He is older and probably knows a lot more than I. And besides,” looking back out in front of her as they walked “I‘m not a fighter, unless threatened of course. I will try - death situations differ -” she smiled, amused “I will try to get myself out of it. I‘m a cowered I guess” giving a little shrug, the smile disappeared slowly.
“But thank you for telling me,” looking back at him “I will defiantly keep out of his way” she grinned.
Isabella wasn’t really frightful of Oliver, she just rather stay out of his way - but what if he got her on her own, would he do something to hurt her? She tried to think he wouldn’t. But Cedric warning her, and knowing Oliver can get angry easily, she couldn’t repress the thought of being on her own with him, she would be anxious.

They both carried on down the dark corridor, only their footsteps could be heard echoing down the passage. Just in front of them was the exit. Isabella turned to Cedric as he opened the way “The longest, most eventful passage I‘ve ever been though” she laughed lightly, thinking back at how scared she was … Maybe she was scared of Oliver? She wasn’t all too sure.
It was a little lighter out on the corridor and less scary to walk through, the only anxious thought was that they could be easily caught again. Never the less, she brushed the thought away, her eyes looked around each way of the corridor, listening out again for anything or anyone.
They pressed on “We‘re one floor below, are we not?” she asked and Cedric nodded “Correct” he whispered; it looked like he was listening out too. There was a small flight of stairs up ahead, and lost in thought, Isabella wasn’t aware of them - her foot kicked the bottom step and she fell towards them, her hands fell in front for support against the hard stone.
Isabella winced and got back to her feet, rubbing her knee as it hit right into the edge of the step, her foot hurt just a little too, but that was protected with a shoe. She turned to Cedric, seeing he had a little smirk on his face “Not funny” her voice not pleased, yet she stood back up straight and looked down at the steps carefully, so she wouldn’t fall again.
Getting closer and closer to the Library, she came to the thought of how odd it felt that the whole castle was this quiet, leading onto an empty feeling about the place. It was only her and Cedric at this time - Muggles would properly be scared walking around like they were. She didn’t blame them after all, but at least they didn’t have to put up with Peeves.
Isabella looked out of the passing windows with a yawn, she had no idea of the time and the outside night didn’t help her show any signs of what the time could be. She turned her head back as Cedric stopped, she had no idea that they had finally made it to the Library. She smiled at him, “We finally made it then,” and held out her hand to the door “after you” she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

After Cedric spilled his mind to Isabella about the whole Oliver deal, they continued walking down the corridor. It was still eerie, and Cedric was a little worried that they might bump into another one of Fred and George’s pranks, but luckily enough, they didn’t. As they reached the exit, Cedric opened the door – carefully pushing it open to listen if there was anyone there.
”The longest, most eventful passage I’ve ever been through.” Isabella said and laughed lightly. Cedric smiled in return.
Both of them look around, worried that they might get caught again. Cedric bit his lip, knowing they were so close – his heart beating frantically under his chest. This was the best part about sneaking around the castle after hours. The adrenaline kick that he got.
”We’re one floor below, are we not?” Isabella asked.
“Correct.” Cedric whispered, listening again. He thought he heard something, but he thought that almost being caught twice made him paranoid. Because he did count the boggart as “getting caught.”
They reached the stairs, Cedric walking a couple of steps behind Isabella. For some reason she wasn’t aware of the stairs though, her foot kicked into the bottom step and she fell forwards, but managed to catch herself with her hands – hitting herself against the cold hard stone.
Cedric chuckled behind her back – it looked hilarious. For some reason, he always started laughing when people fell over. Isabella rubbed her knee as she got back up. Cedric managed to suppressed the chuckle, but was still smirking when Isabella turned around.
“Not funny.” She said, seeming a little annoyed.
Cedric picked up her hands and smiled, kissing the inside of her hands softly.
“I’m sorry.” He muttered. They started walking again – getting closer to the Library with every step. Cedric thought about what kind of books he wanted to check out. He’ve seen most of the book sin the Restricted Section already, this wasn’t his first trip there. However, he didn’t know if Isabella had explored the Restricted Section – so he tried to figure out what kind of books she would be interested in seeing.
Cedric noticed Isabella yawning, and knew it was a little late. Feeling a little guilty, perhaps dragging her out on this little adventure wasn’t such a good idea after all. But they were just outside the Library door.
”We finally made it then,” Isabella said and motioned for him to enter. “after you.” She said, and smirked.
Cedric raised an eyebrow. “I thought it was ‘ladies first’, and as a gentleman, I really should send you in first… But this time, I actually don’t mind.” Cedric whispered. The door squeaked as he pulled it open, making him worry that someone might have heard. He stepped inside. The library was dark. The moon shone through a couple of windows, so he could see the outlines of a couple of shelves. Cedric pointed his wands at the torches on the walls, thinking incendio and shortly after they were lit.
”So, what kind of books would you like to see? How many times have you been in the restricted section?” Cedric asked, shutting the door after Isabella.

<<OMG, I can’t believe I made Cedric do that>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section   Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Isabella and Cedric Explores the Restricted Section
Page 1 of 1