Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:26 pm

"Sure... Don't care about the people watching, ok? They are just being stupid..."
Cedric placed his hand around Isabellas waist, and led her out of the Great Hall - as they got out, he let her go and grabbed her hand instead.
When they got up to the Owlery - he called for his owl Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 pm

She nodded and looked up. His saying that made it different, made her able to life her head and face them. She was a shy person, but with him, she wasn't as shy as she would be.
She smiled at him and they walked out. Her heart jumped as he held her hand.

"Emmett? Where did you get that name from?" she asked as she looked up at the other owls, waiting for his to come down.
"You know... I haven't even wrote the letter" she chuckled lightly
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 pm

"I don't know - the name just popped into my head when I got him... He looks like an Emmett."
Cedric chuckled, when he realised that none of them bought any paper, quills or ink -
so he summoned that. He easily caught it as it flew in through the window, and handed it over to Isabella.

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 Tawny_owl_lg
Emmett ^^,
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 am

<<LMAO! Big owl! *digs a hole and hides*>>

"Aww, he's so cute" she chuckled "Owls are cute and fluffy" she watched him fly down and then took the parchment, ink and quill from Cedric "Thank you" she smiled and pressed down the parchment on a flat surface and began to write.

Mother,
I am writing to you, as you have already heard, father was in the paper is under suspicion of murdering Muggles along with Death Eaters. I know for one thing he is not a Death Eater as he doesn't have the Death Mark... I want to know the truth now. Is he now one of them? Did he really kill any Muggles and are you all right? I hope you are of course, as well as father. But I need the truth.
Mother, please do not lie to me, to keep me safe. I am old enough and wise enough.

Love Isabella

Isabella was always formal and very adult like to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:29 am

Cedric stroked his hands along Emmetts feathers - and waited for Isabella to finish up her letter.
He didn't read what she wrote - because that would be rude of him, and he wasn't anything like that,
if Isabella wanted him to know what she had written - she would tell him. He had a pretty good idea of what she would write...

He helped her tie the letter to Emmetts leg - and waited for Isabella to tell the Owl where to deliver it.
"If you're father is a Death Eater - and they have caught him, I'm sending a letter to my father...
I'm sure he can do something to help." Cedric said, stil petting (sp?) Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Isabella rolled up the parchment and tied it together with red ribbon, and then, with the help of Cedric, attacted it to his owl.
"I just asked for the truth, and asking if she was alright. But I'm pretty sure you know what I would had writen" she smiled.
She looked at his owl and gave the address, to then watch him fly off threw the sky.
"Thats very nice of you Ced. But Death Eaters are meant to be locked away, even if he is my father"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:54 pm

"But maybe they had him under the Imperius Curse? We don't know anything for sure yet..." Cedric said, and smiled.
"And I hope you're mother will be able to reply soon - and that she is all right."
They started walking out of the Owlery - and Cedric suddenly felt a loss of words. He felt very sorry for Isabella,
and could hardly imagine himself handeling a situation like this as good as Isabella.
"How are you holding up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:21 pm

"That is a possiblitly ..." she thought of it when they started to walk from the Owlery.
She honestly didn't know what to feel; one half was upset and the was numb. She didn't notice at first that Cedric had said anything to her. She looked at him with a blank face and tried to think of what he had said to her.
"I'm doing... I don't know to be honest." she looked away and at the view that was in front of them "I was upset this morning at breakfast, but right now I just want answers. I'm sorry for dragging you into this" she looked back at him "But you've been good help to me" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 pm

"Aww, come on Isabella..." Cedric said, and stopped in front of her. He reached out to stroke her cheek, but hesitated.
"I'd do just about anything for you..." He whispered, and smiled.
"Let's just hope your mother replies soon."
He started walking again, and came to realise that they were just outside the entrance. He wondered if Oliver was up yet,
and if he would excuse him... He'd probably want to practise his team anyways Cedric thought and smirked.
"So, are you up for some more breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Isabella moved her body back a little when he walked in front of her, as she was looking deep at the view, lost in her mind. She smiled and said "You're very sweet and kind, Oliver is very lucky to have you." Her eyes looked down "I hope so too" she said quietly.
They caried on walking, and she looked at the steps which lead to the Entrance all. They began to walk up them and she turned to look at Cedric "I think I could do with a little more breakfast" she giggled lightly "Because I'm fat and hungry again" she joked, but hoped she wasn't fat and sounding greedy.
"What about you?" she asked "have you eaten already?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 pm

"Well, as of lately, I've been spending more time with you than with Oliver - he's always busy..." Cedric said, and sighed - he too,
lost in his mind for a little, wishing that Oliver would be less busy, so that they could spend more time together.
Though, he did understand his priorities.
"You're fat?" Cedric said and chuckeled. "Gosh, I really need to loose some weight then. Perhaps we should take up jogging?" Cedric winked.
"Nah... You look like you've been starved half of your life." He chuckled again.
"Actually I'm quite hungry too, I only had a glass of milk this morning. But don't worry - I have the keys to the kitchen." Cedric winked again,
and took hold of Isabellas hand. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 11:51 pm

She laughed at him "Yes, fat boy, I think you should do some jogging." She did a little innocent smile "I'm kidding"
Isabella looked up at him "I hope I don't looked staved!" she chuckled lightly. "Either way, being overly fat and too skinning isn't nice. But with what I eat, I'm not surprised I'm not fat" she smiled.
Cedric took her hand as as the walked she said "Talk to Oliver, make sure you get some time together." she thought back of when she saw Oliver being all too much into Quidditch "I know Quidditch is a brilliant game, but sometimes, I think he goes a little over board..."

She wondered how he had a key "Because you're a Prefect, you get a key?" she wondered
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am

"Don't worry Isabella, you look just perfect." Cedric smiled, and led her away from the Great Hall and down towards the Huffies common room.
"Trust me..." He said, as he noticed Isabellas surprised look. They got to a corridor filled with pictures of food, and it smelled of fried eggs and bacon.
"Yeah..." Cedric started, looking for the right picture. "Even if it is exciting sneaking around to get some time together,
I wish we didn't have to - if you know what I mean? That, people could just accept - and my parents even... Then we could have spent every
free moment together without having to worry about being caught..."
"Ah! There it is!" Cedric started tickling a pear on one of the pictures.
"Sure, he get's a bit carried away sometimes... but it only makes me love him more... Do you guys think you'll ever get along?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Isabella looked at paintings on the walls, her stomach growled when she smelt the egg and bacon. "It's understandable, Cedric. I think it is not fair on you two. I'm very happy for you both, but it's other people isn't it." she shook her head "People are very hypercritical. Can't accept a lot of things..."
She looked at him as he opened the way, and answered his question "Oh, I have nothing against him. I can get along with him fine, but will he?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 pm

"Well, other people aren't supposed to know either - I know they won't handle it, me and Oliver 'coming out of the closet' ...bah, why do they call it that anyways?" Cedric said, and chuckeled.
A bunch of house elves greated them inside the kitchen - Cedric smiled friendly at them.
"Would you guys mind if we had some more breakfast? We didn't really get the chance to eat earlier."
Some elves ran off, finding food, talking happily amonst them selves. One of the elves took Isabellas hand and led her to a table,
and Cedric followed right behind.
"Oliver.. I don't know. As long as jealousy don't get the better of him, I'm sure he would - it's just that he didn't treat you nice to begin with,
which has me worried."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:24 am

Isabella shrugged and shook her head a little when he said "why do they call it that anyways?" but smiled when he chuckled. She'd like to know why they called it that too. Something she would never be able find out either.
When they reached the kitchen, she smiled down at all the House elfs who seemed quiet happy to make some breakfast for them. A house elf took her hand, she chuckled and looked back at Cedric who was following, then turned back to see a table where she then sat down.
She looked at Cedric "You shouldn't worry too much. Enjoy the time you two will have together" she smiled "If he show rudeness towards me, I will not speak up to make it worse. I'm happy for you two, and that's the way it should stay. Happy" she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:50 pm

"Hmm worried seems to come with happy though, even if I like it or not." Cedric said, and ran his fingers through his hair.
"I'll have to talk with Oliver again soon, just hope he's avaliable." Cedric sighed, and looked at the house elves running around.
"Oh, and also - if he's being rude to you, you don't have to speak up for yourself..." He looked her into the eyes before he continued. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Isabella smiled "Thank oyu Cedric, but I would be scared if it would cause any arguments between you two. It's not worth the trouble... If it came to that."
A couple of house elfs came up to them, placeing goblets of pumking juice and their breakfast. Isabella thanked them and picked up her utencles.
"So," she asked, cutting up the bacon "where is Oliver?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:21 am

Cedric looked at her. "Not worth the trouble? Ah come on. You're like the best friend ever..." Probably the only friend ever. Cedric added mentally.
"Of course I would be sticking up for you."
He grabbed hold of the goblet and stared down at the orange liquid...
"Well, I do think Oliver is having Quidditch practise, but I'm not sure. I didn't see him for breakfast - so I suspect he got up early.
Even if I did see him for breakfast, would it matter?
It's not like I can go over to him, hug him and snuggle up next to him or something..." Cedric sighed and put down his goblet,
he grabbed a piece of toast and nibbled (sp?) at it.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:56 am

Isabella smiled, then smiled sympathetically "I understand..." she looked down at his goblet "If you don't mind me asking... How did it all start? You don't have to tell me" she smiled warmly.
She took a sip from her drink, her eyes watching Cedric, then put it down and ate more of the bacon.
"That's one thing I dislike about people. Not able to understand. I mean it's not their lives, why should they get all worked up about others lives. Taking you and Oliver for instance, if you don't mind..." she stopped there, she could go on and on, but didn't want to. There was no need for it.
Isabella smiled at Cedric
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:26 am

"Oh I don't mind... Me and Oliver... sounds weird, huh? But you're right, people are too... curious? Though I bet that their lifes is just as messed up as anyone elses..."
Cedric smiled back at Isabella - then frowned.
"How did what start? Me and Oliver? Are you sure you want to know?" He chuckled, and raised an eyebrow.
He pushed the plate with food away from him, he didn't feel hungry at all. He picked up the gobelt again, rolling it between the palms,
thinking about how it came to be that he fell inlove with Oliver...
An house elf came over to the table, asking if there was something wrong with the food. Cedric smiled down at the little creature.
"No, it's all good really. If it's wrong with something at all, it's me." Cedric winked.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:48 am

"Like I said, Cedric, if you do not wish to say, it is fine. Honestly, I would have never have seen it coming..." she sips her drink "I'm sorry if that sounded rude..." she stopped again, she would carry on and on in rambling. "Ignore me..."
She cut the yoke of the her egg and started to eat the egg. She dipped her piece of toast in the yoke and ate it, looking around the room quickly and at the Elves, some who watched her.
She finished her food and pushed her plate away.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:10 am

"I don't mind telling... Well, not you at least. I'm actually glad you didn't see it coming. Do you mind if I ask how?
I've always tried to hide it - and, well, to be honest, I always thought he was into girls - which made both harder and easier at the same time...
Up until this point, I haven't had feelings beyond friendship for girls... Well, that was until I met you, obviously." Cedric said, and chuckeled.
He remembered that like it was yesterday, with Stella on the train.
"But Oliver... that was love at first sight. I saw him talking to Percy and the Weasley twins on Kings Cross Station. At that time I looked up at him,
and wished I could be more like him. He seemed so perfect, you know? I didn't get close to him though, didn't hang out with him, or became friends...
I was too shy to approach him anyways. It was after christmas my third year, when I arrived here at school, and got into this huge snowfight with the twins, Oliver, Roger Davies and a couple of others... It was so much fun! Roger attacked me, and for some crazy reason I wanted it to be Oliver to push me into the snow, sit on top of me and look me into the eyes, saying "I caught you..."
Cedric bit his lip, he couldn't bring himself to look at Isabella.
"We got all wet and cold though, so we decided to sneak into the prefects bathroom. The twins knew how... I don't know, I guess you could say I got a good look at Oliver and liked what I saw?"
Cedric blushed a deep shade of red, and took a sip of his goblet before he continued.
"That was when I figured I was gay... And it all made sense, because my previous relationships had been so awful, it always ended up with me hurting the girl, because there never was any feelings... Not on my side, anyways.
I tried to deny every feeling that came along with Oliver... how it felt like I was filled with butterflies every time I saw him, how I blushed when my eyes caught his, how the sound of his voice made me drop dead in my tracks, how I dreamt about him at night... how I tried to toughen up and tell myself that it was crazy and my father would never approve, picking up another girl - hurting myself along the way, knowing that not only would my heart be shattered because I couldn't get whoever I loved, but I had to break her heart too - trying to prove something to my father, more than myself...
How much it hurt knowing he dated girls..."
Cedric sighed. He figured he had been talking for a long time, and looked at Isabella, awaiting her reaction, fearing that he had freaked her out.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Miss?" said a house elf, the very same one who dragged her to the table. Isabella smiled "Yes. It was very nice thank you"
The elf cleared the table, humming and cleared away from them.

"Well", she took a sip from her drink "girls swarming around you, and honestly, and I might add that this is no a good reason behind this, but you two didn't seem the part. I would never have guessed, you know?"
Isabella listened to him and sat back in the chair, crossing her leg over the other.
She smiled as he spoke about his feelings for Oliver "That is really very sweet. It's like a fairytail in a way."
As he spoke, Isabella felt relaxed in his voice, watching him. "I really do hope that nothing bad will come between you. This is what you need." she smiled "But it's also hard for you both, about other people knowing."

<<No clue what to say!! LOL>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Cedric picked up another piece of toast and took a bite - somehow telling that story made him hungry.
It was the first time he had told anyone too, which felt rather weird.
"Girls swarming around me..." Cedric said, and sighed. "Crazy girls." He whispered, and shook his head.
"But I'm really glad you didn't think of me 'that way'... Well that might be my fault really. I did fall inlove with you too, remember?"
Cedric smiled, telling her that didn't feel awkward, knowing that his feelings has been sorted out and he had chosen Oliver...
Even if that worried him. Oliver. Cedric thought, and sighed again. He stared at one of the torches - and lost himself in the flames.
"It is quite like a fairytale..." He said, still thinking about Oliver and staring at the torch.
He snapped to, and took another bite of his toast.
"What's hard is that other people can't know... The constant hiding. What's worse is that eventually they'll find out,
because we will slip... and the reaction that follows..." Cedric bit his lip. His thoughts was a mess again.

<<That's ok, I went crazy when telling Cedrics story, if he had told me that I'd be speachless as well! lol>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:13 am

Isabella caught what he had said about the girls "Crazy is the right word. I don't understand them, swarming around you, or anyone. Should give you your own space..." she smiled, hoping it wasn't taking the wrong way.
She liked him, but she didn't understand why to swarm at him.
Isabella took a sip from her drink "Nothing is your fault" she added, but didn't blush this time.
She looked at him, smiling a little as he was staring away, obviously lost in thought. She took the last sip from her drink, "I understand. You know anywhere where you two can hide away from people?"
She tried to think if she was in his position, but to her, she didn't mind what people thought. Plus, what many people didn't know, she was quite sneaky(sp?) and enjoyed hiding away, doing something you weren't meant to.
But people saw her as the quiet, smart, geeky girl who wouldn't do nothing wrong. They'd be surprised...
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 am

"People have a hard time respecting individual space, I believe..." Cedric said and frowned.
A little cough sounded just below the table Cedric and Isabella was sitting at.
"Nolan!" Cedric smiled.
"Did you like the food, sir?"
Cedric's smiled widened. "It was delcious, as always."
"If you don't mind sir." Nolan said.
Cedric groaned. "It's Cedric. Please call me Cedric?" He said and frowned.
"Cedric it is, sir." Nolan chuckled.
"Gosh, you are too caught up in the old ways." Cedric said, still frowning.
Nolan didn't continue - waiting for Cedric to let him.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:41 am

<<Do you think there woukd be a window? lol. For your owl? Very Happy>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Neville walked into the Great Hall and over to his Gryffindor table, where he saw Harry. "Hello Harry," he sat opposite him and looked at Katie and also didn't see Hermione or Ron "Hello Katie."
He looked back at Harry "Where's Ron and Hermione?"
Neville grabbed a couple of piece's of toast and put them on his plate, before he began to eat one. He saw some jam, strawberry jam, and thought it would be a change to have a bit of that on his toast. "I haven't had jam on toast in years" he said, spreading it on the toast.
He thought of his mother ... and started to eat his toast, looking at the plate.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:13 pm

"This isn't necesearry, you know you're free to talk."
The house elf looked at Cedric, his eyes wide.
"Please go on Nolan." Cedric said and rolled his eyes.
"Thank you, sir. So, I wondered if you know about the Room of Requirements?" Nolan asked,
his yellow eyes twinkeled in excitment.
Cedric shook his head and looked at Isabella.

<<No but if we walk out of the kitchen, Emmett could catch up with us in the hallways Smile >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:15 pm

<<haha ok. With the elf, I have no clue how to reply>>

Isabella watched them speak, she took the last sip from her drink. She looked at Cedric who was looking at her "Should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:55 am

"Yes, if you don't want more food that is." Cedric said, and smiled.
"I could show you sir, the room of requirements?" Nolan said.
Cedric looked at Isabella again.
"You got any plans? Perhaps we could check it out?"

<<He just wonders if youv'e heard of the RoR>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Isabella looked at Nolan and smiled "That would be great." she looked at Cedric "I don't mind at all, I have no plans what-so-ever" she smiled and looked at Nolan, waiting for him to make a more to the RoR

<<So, we going to the RoR, and then I get a letter. Or the letter, the RoR?>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

<<You could get your letter on the way there? Like Emmett meets up with us in the staircaise or something? and Ror= Room of Requirements>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:42 am

<<Yeah. That's what I tohught. lol. You wonna get Nolan to lead the way or whatever?>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 am

Cedric smiled at Isabella, and got up.
"Thanks for breakfast guys, you are awesome. If you ever need anything in return, you know where to find me, yeah?" Cedric said, and looked at the elves.
He walked over to Isabella and helped her up.
Nolan was beaming, quite happy to help 'his master' around the castle.
"I'm so excited, sir." He said, waling with a bounce in his step.
Cedric chuckled, Nolan was annoying at times, but really cute.
"So, I was talking to this elf who works at the minestry at the same department as your father the other day..." Nolan said as they were walking up the moving stairs.
Cedric frowned.
"You should probably stop there, Nolan - I have a feeling I don't want to know the rest of this."
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:51 am

Isabella smiled at Cedric as a thank you as he helped her up. She then smiled down at the elves at Cedric's words. "Yes, it was really nice thank you"
She chuckled along with Cedric at Nolan. She thought Nolan was quite cute, looking up to Cedric like that, and the happiness he showed.
The three of them were on the moving stares. She put her hand on the side of the stares as they walk, looking around at the portraits, and looking behind her if anyway was around. you could say she was taking in the 'scenery' that she saw everyday. She still liked to look around and think, and look at the portraits.
Isabella was partly listening to what the two of them were talking about, though none of it concerned her. Isabella wonder though, why Cedirc had a feeling to not know anymore of what Nolan was saying about his father.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Nolan turned to Isabella.
"Why won't he hire me, miss?" He asked, and shook his head, looking sad.
Cedric frowned, feeling bad about rejecting the elf again.
"You know how I feel about the matter Nolan." Cedric said.
"But I don't think it's slavery, I'd love to work for such a kind master." Nolan smiled.
Cedric shook his head.
"For all you know, I might be a bastard." He threw a look at Isabella, and continued walking.
"Just leave it be Nolan, yeah?"
They walked down a corridor with funny pictures, and pasts one of trolls in ballerina skirts trying to dance.
Cedric stopped by at and raised an eyebrow.
"Wow..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:49 am

Isabella looked down at Nolan "Because he does not believe in elves becoming slaves to us." she looked at Cedric "Is that right?"
She looked at Nolan again "But he doesn't have to be your master ... Friends. Being friends is better. Think of this way," her eyes quickly glance at Cedric "Ced would feel batter if it were like that." she smiled "You care about his feeling right?"
Isabella looked at Cedric and shrugged with a little smile when Nolan wasn't looking. She put her hand on Cedric's shoulder and leaned to his ear "Good luck with this one" she whispered. She was about to pull away when she then said "I couldn't imagine you a bastard..." she took her hand away and carried on walking by him and winked "But I could be wrong..." she smirked, and looked out in front of her, when she then heard tapping on the window. She thought nothing of it, until she saw that it was following them.
Isabella looked at the window "Oh Merlin! Ced!" she looked at Cedric "Your owl!"
Her heart was pounding, her mother had replied so quick. "There must be something wrong! She couldn't reply that quick!"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:03 am

"Yeah you're right" Cedric said, happy that Isabella knew that he was against house-elf slavery.
Nolan was nodding at Isabella, listening carefully to what she was saying.
Cedric's heart jumped when Isabella put her hand on his shoulder and leaning in on him to whisper..
Her warm breath against his neck was driving him crazy.
"Oliver... Oliver... Oliver..." He thought - trying to remain in control.
He loved it when Oliver kissed his neck, and considering he haven't seen him in a while - this was driving him crazy.
However, he smirked at her words, and whispered back. "At least he seems to listen to you - perhaps you could hire him." Then he winked.

"We're here." Nolan said, beaming. But all they could see was a wall. Then Isabella shouted, and Cedric pulled his wand - pretty sure something was wrong.
But he put it down when he saw Emmett, opened the window and let him in.
Emmett sailed down on his shoulder, and held his leg out for Isabella.
"You really think so? Nah, let's keep our hopes up. I'm sure everything is fine." Cedric said, and petted Emmett,
denying (sp?) himself to get worried.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 pm

"Somehow," she whispered to him "I don't think he would let anyone but you hire him" she smirked "I just get that impression somehow. It's weird" she joked. Anyone could see, and Cedric of course knew, that this elf admired Cedric a lot.
Was admired the right word? she asked herself with narrow eyes in thought.

Isabella wasn't paying to much attention to Nolan, and nor did she know they had arrived.
"Your owl" she repeated, her heart thumbing.
She took the note from Emmett, and the very second she fingers had touched the letter she knew it was bad. Her stomach was doing somersaults "It's not good, Cedric" she said looking at him. "I can feel it" she said quietly to herself as she looked down to take off the ribbon which tied it together.
Isabella held it out for Cedric to read for her.
"No, okay" she said as he gave her a look, and held it in both her hands again. She didn't take her eyes of Cedric. She was afraid. She knew what it would say- Or at least she thought.
Isabella took a breath. Merlin, he's probably thinking I'm crazy acting like this...
She looked at the parshment and read it slowly, so she wouldn't miss any word, even though it was very brief.

Isabella,
Your father has gone to court this morning, though has not returned just yet. Instead of letting you wait hours for a reply, worrying about this matter, I wrote back as soon as I could to update you.
I could lie to you and tell you that I am fine. But you are not stupid. I'm worried, very worried... I thought your father had past his phase - Maybe it was never a phase... I shouldn't be saying that, but I'm not sure how to think at this moment on this subject until further notice.

I will keep you updated.

All my love,
Mum

Isabella read the note once more, and looked at it for a couple of minutes.
She dropped her hand to her side, still holding the letter "Father is in court... Mother doesn't know what to think." she looked at Cedric, a sad emotion in her eyes. "She said she'd keep me posted on the event."
Isabella looked down at the letter. She wanted to cry, but crying wouldn't help she thought.
I don't even know if my father did do it. I don't know anything yet. Why am I feeling so upset?
She looked at Nolan then back at Cedric, and like on my occasions she would push it away, or even try, when with others. "So, where's this room?" she asked, but couldn't push the fact that was feeling a little upset, and she too sounded it.
The main reason making her upset was that she had no answer. She couldn't blame her mother for that, or the matter of having no facts.
Isabella knew about her father of when he attended Hogwarts, and was like the other Slytherin's she faced here... Maybe he lied about everything. she thought with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 am

Cedric frowned as Isabella took the letter off Emmett, saying it was bad. How could she now?
He kept his hope up, however. His hope was much needed. Or so he thought. Isabella didn't seem to have any.
When she held it out for him, he smirked and shook his head.
Not that he didn't feel sorry for her or worried, because he was. If the letter were her O.W.Ls or anything similar, he would do it -
but, this was too personal. Perhaps the letter said things that were private, things he wasn't supposed to know.
Letter usually were just that; private.

He wanted to hug her, seeing that she was having a hard time opening the letter.
I better save the hug for later. A little part of him was curious of what the letter said,
but he wouldn't let that part shine through. It was up to Isabella, if she wanted him to know.

As she read the letter, he held his breath, carefully reading her face to see her expression.
All together, it didn't look too good. Cedric remaind his composure, keeping himself strong for her.
Isabella told that her father was in court, and her mother wasn't sure what to think. But she would keep Isabella informed.
That was good. Nothing was sure yet. Before Cedric had the chance to speak, she asked about the Room of Requirements.
Cedric looked around, the hallway was empty - then he looked at Nolan.
Perhaps this was good. They needed to get away.

"You have to want something, or need something - and then you walk between these two pictures three times, and the door will reveal itself."
Nolan said, and smiled widely at Isabella. Cedric was sure that he was proud of himself, holding useful information like that.
"You want to have a go?" Cedric said, and looked at Isabella - she shook her head.
Cedric knew she was upset, but he wouldn't push her, well, not yet anyway - and looked at Nolan. "You?"
"I think you should have a go, master." Nolan said, still smiling. Cedric sighed and started pacing between those picutres, trying to figure out if he needed anything except for Isabellas father to be safe, and Oliver arms around himself.
He was amazed when the door actually did show - inbetween those bricks.
Wow, I must really be in need of something after all. "After you." He said, and smiled at Isabella.

She opened the door - and looked inside. Cedric peeked over her shoulder.
Wow again. This looks just like something out of my dreams.
Cedric's jaw had dropped. The room had black walls, with every shade of blue silk draperies (but some were purple and green too), with pictures of meadows and forrests.
It seemed dark, but not depressing.
There were lit candles everywhere - and there was a pretty wooden bed in the middle of the room, it was black too, with silver details.
Note to self, bring Oliver here sometime.
But there was a couch too, also black.
There was a lot of black.
In the end of the room stood a massive bookshelf, Cedric wondered what kind of books they were.
He started blushing, when he realised that this was his dream room - knowing he just have showed it to Isabella and Nolan.

<<I want this to transform into a meadow, Twilight Style, but - I doubt that the RoR can do that - so...>>
<<I got caught up in details>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:57 pm

"Oh," she said, looking at the two paintings and then at the wall between them "How did you know this, anyway?" she asked, looking back down at Nolan.
Isabella watched Cedric as he slowly paced back and forth. She could see he wasn't all too sure about this, or either he wasn't too sure what to think. Whichever, his face remanded blank.
She crossed her arms casually and waited for something to happen. She was trying to forget the letter and her father being in court - but it kept returning. Nothing yet has happened, why are you still upset? asking herself. She took a breath and thought it was right not to be upset ... yet.
Isabella watched the bricks disappear and change into a large door. She raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked down at Nolan with a smile. He beamed back up at her, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet. He was obviously proud of himself. She looked back at the door and then Cedric "Wow, there's a lot more to Hogwarts then I thought."
Isabella smiled at him and opened a door, to then peered inside. "Now this is nice" she smiled as she walked further in, her eyes on the candle flame and turned to Cedric. "You didn't do too bad, did you?" she smirked and turned away to look around the room.
It was really quiet a handsome room. It was dark, but it was welcoming in a way which she couldn't pinpoint out. She shrugged it off.
"What did you think to get this?" she asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed, her hands rubbing against the material of the bed cover. She turned her eyes again to the pictures on the walls, and just re-looked at everything, in case she missed something.
Isabella liked the candles most of all. She liked the whole of the room, but the candles she loved. It was rather a romantic short of room, where you could get away with the one you loved.
A smiled appeared across her face "I bet I know what you're thinking" the smiled turned into a devilish smirk. "Oliver," she watched her fingers as they ran over the silver detail, and her eyes flickered back up to Cedric's - her smirk still on her face "and you... Could come here." she winked and then gave a little giggle.
She had to be honest, being in the room, she felt like everything that had happened today had disappeared. She liked that.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Cedric dumped down on the coach, still admiering the room of his dreams. He watched Isabella sit down on the bed, asking him what he thought to get the room to look like this.
"Well, I tried not to think about how much I wanted your father to be safe, and a sudden need to feel Olivers arms around myself..." Cedric shrugged, amazed at how romantic the room was. His eyes caught a picture of a meadow...
"Nice room master." The little elf was standing next to Cedric.
"Thanks." Cedric said and smiled, not taking his eyes off the picture of the meadow.
"That picture is like... wow..."
Nolan chuckeled.
Cedric let his thoughts wonder off when Isabella said she knew what he was thinking.
Surely enough he was thinking about Oliver. But if he had found the room like this with his boyfriend, he wouldn't be able to enjoy it and take it all in - like now. Then a more important matter came to mind. Isabella, and her father.
He wouldn't talk about that with Nolan in the room, because that wouldn't be fair on her.
But she would have to talk about it. The way she just had pushed every emotion away was familiar to him; he was like that himself.
He had done that too many times - and he knew it wasn't healthy.
Isabella needed to talk, and he would be there to listen.

"Sure, I might take Oliver here some time..." Cedric smirked, and winked back. But for now, I'm only letting you know about this place.
"How's the bed?" He asked.

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 Img722xe9
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Isabella turned her eyes to Cedric when he mentioned a meadow, and looked to where his eyes were looking. "That is nice. I like the colour of the flowers" she looked at it a longer, and her eyes turned to another picture, "I like this one. It's mysterious and dark looking." she looked at it longer, imagining a dark handsome, mysterious man walking towards her in it and take her away to show her the unknown. She smiled - That could be Cedric ... Her smiled didn't disappear. She thought the man could be for Oilver, but she wasn't too sure...
Isabella smiled, her hands were still feeling the matral of the bed "It's quite nice and comfortable. How's the couch?" she smirked and let herself fall back on the bed, "I bet it's not as good as this. I might steal it from you" she smiled.

She closed her eyes, she could get used to this room easlier. But she wouldn't allow herself. "My father safe?" she said, thinking back of what Cedric had said to her. "If he is a Death Eater, or whatever ... Why would you save him?" he voice was emotionless like. She never did talk about her problems or anything alike. And she was more into pushing them away. She knew it wasn't good, but then again, she did spend a lot of her time on her own in Hogwarts; Until Cedric came along.

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 10270711

<<I added a picture to Cedric's wall! lol ^^, >>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Cedric looked at the picture Isabella had pointed out and got off the couch and walked closer to it. He also wanted to check out the bed, he could hardly imagine it being better than the couch, because it was awesome…
”It’s beautiful… I wonder if the places are real? I would love to take you there.”
Then he turned to Isabella who was lying on the bed, her eyes were closed. She looked peaceful, like sleeping. He wanted to talk with her about her father, but had to wait until Nolan had left the room – it wouldn’t be fair to question her when others was there.
Until proven wrong, he’d be sure that Isabellas father wasn’t a Death Eater – and he wanted to tell her, to give her some of his hope… But it would have to wait for a couple of more minutes. He was worried about her reaction, seeing as she hadn’t had any reactions to her mothers letter yet.

”Do you know if I can take these things out of the room?” He asked Nolan – the little elf was looking at pictures as well.
”I’m not sure master. The books perhaps, I doubt you can take the bed or the pictures though…” The little elf looked disappointed, always trying to make sure that Cedric was pleased.
“Oh well, I might just move in here, then.” Cedric said and smiled at him – Nolan returned the smile. Or at least spend a lot of time. Cedric thought. This room was just about as good as being outside, perhaps except for the air….
Just as he thought that, a breeze flew through the room – playing with his hair. Cedric shut his eyes, enjoying it, and wondering if anyone but him could feel it.

He sat down on the bed next to Isabella, amazed at how soft it was.
”Thanks for showing us this… Not to be rude or anything…” He began, looking at Nolan before he continued.
“But – could you like… let us stay here on our own?” Just as the word had escaped his lips he felt bad about saying it, it sounded wrong. His feelings were confirmed when Nolan winked – which caused Cedric to blush.
”Of course master!” Nolan bowed, and looked up at him.
“Can I get you any refreshments before I leave?”
Cedric forced a smile, there was no need to be rude – even if he was embarrassed.
“I’m good, thanks.”
“Isabella?” Nolan asked – looking at her.

<<I wonder why the man in the mystery picture could be Oliver though O_o>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 pm

<<I meant, b/c Bella thought it could be Cedric in the picture to show her the unknown, she then thought the man in the picture could be for Oliver. Since Cedric and Oliver are together.>>

Isabella was lying on the bed, her eyes closed. "Hm," she said as an agreement in wonder of the pictures "if they are real, I would love to see them - You and I."
She was thinking back to the picture and the mysterious man, the sea mist swirling around him as if he was from a dream, and a shadow cast over him. The only thing was truly visible was a light glow radiating from his eyes, intriguing her forward - curiosity taking the better of her.
Isabella moved herself further back onto the bed so only her feet were hanging off the edge. She opened her eyes and turned so she was lying on the side of her body, and propped herself up on her elbow. She left one leg straight and the other was bent. "What if," she spoke up after listening to Cedric and Nolan speaking. "What if some else needed the room and it was occupied by us. Would the door not show for the other person?" she was mainly looking at Nolan, but her eyes looked at Cedric a few times.
The room was quite a nice temperature, but with all the candles lit she wasn't too surprise by the warmth. The flames from the candles flicked and she felt a little breeze pass her skin, cooling it. Isabella saw Cedric's eyes were closed momentarily - he could feel the breeze too. A little smile emerged from her lips and turned her eyes off of him to look back at the candle flames.

Isabella turned her head to Cedric as he sat down next to her "Nice isn't it" she smiled, knowing he was amazed. She looked at Nolan as Cedric spoke to him and her eyes flickered back to Cedric, Our own? she thought and then sat up into a sitting position, her arm supporting her.
"Oh, no thank you" she gave a little smile to Nolan and turned back to Cedric.
She waited until Nolan had left the room before she spoke "Is everything all right?"
The room was quiet and the thoughts of her father were emerging back to the surface. She wanted to get herself lost in the picture with the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:53 am

“What if some else needed the room and it was occupied by us. Would the door not show for the other person?” Isabella asked, and Cedric frowned. That was a good question, he turned to look at Nolan – who shook his head.
“It wouldn’t reveal the door if the room already was occupied.” He said, and looked at them smiling. “No one is walking in on you.” Nolan winked – then bowed at them, before he walked out of the room.
Cedric didn’t like Nolan winking at them like that. It made it all feel wrong… Because he was with Oliver after all. Perhaps he had failed to mention that to Nolan? He surely would have to bring it up later…

”Is everything alright?” Isabella asked him. Cedric smiled, and stroked her cheek, before he took hold of her hand.
“Actually, I was gonna ask you that very same question.” He frowned, all worried. “I’m not expecting you to tell me everything that goes on in your life, but – I know you’re holding back your feelings. It’s alright you know, to be worried, confused and even scared.” Cedric’s voice was soothing, and loosing volume. His last words merely a whisper. “It’s alright if you’re hurting.”

He was worried about her reaction, but knew that she needed to react. If it was slapping him, throwing things or breaking into tears, he didn’t care. He’d be there for her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:24 pm

“No, I wouldn‘t think the door would appear. It wouldn‘t make any sense otherwise” she smiled at Nolan, her eyes glanced over at Cedric when Nolan winked. It was the kind of wink he wished he wouldn’t do. It was as if he thought her and Cedric were … together. She didn’t know if it was that type of wink, but it was all she could think of.

Isabella watched Nolan leave the room and turned back to Cedric. She kept her eyes on his as he spoke, thinking about how she could say how she felt without anger or tears.
She looked down at their hands and placed her other hand on his, which stocked the skin on back of his hand. “I do hold back my feelings a lot. Especially if I‘m with others - like you right now…” she looked at him and bit her lip to then look back down again, but moved her hands away. Isabella sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her hands, her heart aching for her father, to hear hope.
“Right now, I‘m not sure how to feel” her head looked up and moved to the side a little at Cedric. She looked up at the picture on the wall. “I can‘t feel anything until I have further notice of what is happening… I presume father has been in court for some hours now, I should receive a letter soon - I hope.”
Isabella turned and looked at Cedric “I do appreciate that you care and you‘ll be here for me about this -” she closed her eyes and turned away from him. Her emotions were building up, but she didn’t want to let any of them go - not yet.
The room was quiet, the flames of the candles flickering in her eyes. The water washing them out, and a glittering tear running down her soft cheek. Isabella closed her eyes, making a few more tears of flame trickle down her face. She thought of her mother, how hurt she would be if the announcement of her father were indeed a Death Eater, a follower of pain and hate.
"What if it was true and he killed them innocent Muggles along with the others?" she bit her lip to hold the tears away "What about my mother - me..." her lip trembled, more tears running down her skin. "How could he be so selfish?!" she couldn't hold the tears away any longer. Her heart was aching at something she didn't know was true yet. The wait was killing her.
But Isabella wasn't stupid...

<<Pfft. Where could we get another letter?>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 am

Cedric felt heartbroken, watching Isabella cry. He moved up behind her – and wrapped his arms around her, laying his head against her shoulder.
”It’s quite alright. Of course I’ll be here for you, I wouldn’t have it any way else.” Cedric rubbed her arms.
”What if it was true and he killed them innocent Muggles along with the others?” Isabella said, Cedric felt her body tense. She was still trying to hold back. “What about my mother – me…”
He ran his fingers through her hair, shushing her.
“How could he be so selfish?!” She snapped, and couldn’t hold back the tears.
“Hey…” Cedric said, and moved around her. He kneeled down in front of her, placing his hand under her chin, carefully tilting her head up.
“Your mom is gonna be fine, everything is gonna be alright. I promise…” He dried away her tears, and looked into her eyes. He cupped her cheeks, his thumb gently rubbing her bottom lip.
”We don’t know if your father did anything yet…” Cedric’s voice were low, almost humming. He had been in this situation so many times, having to comfort someone – he knew how to handle things. “That’s what they’re trying to find out… If you’re not able to keep your hopes up, I will. I can’t believe the father of such an amazing woman can have killed a bunch of innocent people.” Cedric said, and ran his fingers through her hair. “And even if he did, does it matter? I’m sure there is a reason why… There always is.”
There sounded a little knock on the door. Nolans little voice could be heard through the stone walls.
”Master, sorry to bother you so soon, but Emmett is going crazy out here. He brought a friend. The friend carries a letter for Isabella.”

<<So close to kissing, so close! God knows I wanted to!>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next