Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Isabella felt his arms around her and his head on her shoulder, the feeling of being safe - she felt calm too, but her tear still rolled down her face like glitter.
She was used to crying on her own, no-one there to hold her or listen. Cedric was willing to be there for her as she would be for him.
Isabella looked at Cedric, his perfect face looking back at her. His hand warm under her chin she spoke "You promise?" her voice cold at the unlikeness of his words. His hands brushed her tears away, a couple fell in the same tracks "Promise is a big word to keep to, Cedric..."
Looking back at his eyes, his thumb gently moving on her lip - she fell silent, her breathing calm. But she looked away from his gaze, the candle flames reflecting in them.
His words were soft and caring, she wanted to cry just because of his voice. Such a beautiful voice. Isabella wondered every night what made him choose her.
"But his blood is in mine," she couldn't bring her voice up from being so remote.
“And even if he did, does it matter? I’m sure there is a reason why… There always is.” Cedric spoke. She opened her mouth to speak, but as she did there was a little knock on the door. Her head turned towards it quickly, her heart racing. She wiped her eyes from the water.
There was a little voice just after. Her name said. His owl. A letter with another owl... Her owl.
Her heart was pounding. Was this the moment of truth?

Isabella looked at the door, her hands gripping onto the bed cover, her heart thumping and her breathing stopped. She looked at Cedric for a moment and slowly rose from the bed and walked across the room to the door.
Her hand hovered over the door handle, she felt scared, scared to know the truth and scared of making a fool of herself - she might have gotta all this wrong, and her father was cleared.
Nolan was stood outside and looked up at her with a smile. She didn’t smile back, “Miss -” Nolan spoke, but as he did, her owl flue over his balding head and into the room, startled he said nothing.
Isabella closed the door after she smiled weakly at Nolan - she felt rude doing so, but she didn’t want him there. Sure she could have said something, but she was lost for words. All she could think about was what was said in the letter.
Isabella felt like all this was a bad dream, but she knew it couldn’t have been - she wasn‘t stupid to think that. Her owl was perched on the end of the bed frame, turning his head around to take in its surroundings.
Her heart was still thudding, butterflies in her stomach, her hands clenched nervouly as she walked over and sat on the bed. She was starting to feel silly of her actions before hand - what if he didn’t kill anyone? She would have been wrong, and she was crying for nothing. She didn’t like to cry in front of others, even if it was Cedric.
Isabella’s hand quickly reached over at the letter, taking it off her owl. He hooted quietly at her, his head turning to look around - no care or worry. The letter in her hand, she moved closer to Cedric, the side of her pressed against him. She felt like she needed him, needed it to feel closure.

She unrolled the letter, holing it out in front of her, not hiding it from Cedric - she would tell him anyway, why should she hide? Of course it could have something personal, but right now she didn’t care.

Isabella,
I am sorry that this letter will not have much to say as much as the last. I tried to write as much information for you, as I know you like that and to get the great understanding of everything. But truthfully there isn’t all too much to say.

At that point, Isabella knew it wasn’t going to be good news for her. Her heart was slowing down, to its normal pace but held her breath until she read more.

They tried Isabella, they did, but nothing pointed away from your father. He is being sentenced to Azkaban along with his follow Death Eaters … He has the mark, he joined them, he is one of them, Isabella.
This is hard for me as well for you, and our question cannot be answered. It is easy for me to tell you to be strong and we will get through this. But these are just words to at the moment.
You are smart and strong Isabella, I do not want anything happening to you… Maybe this is for the greater good - I’m sure you can understand that.

All my love,
Mum

Isabella sat motionless, reading the letter over and over, until she knew every word in it’s place. Water filling her eyes, the words began a blur into nothing.
She felt lied to, everything about her father was a lie - her whole life. He lied to them, living two lives. Why would he do this to them?!
Isabella’s grasp around the letter tightened, the parchment crumpling in her fingers. Her jaw tightened, she threw the letter away from her and pulled out her wand as she stood up angrily, pointing it at the feather like letter, floating down to the floor.
She focused hard on the letter, and a string of light flue out of her wand, hitting into the parchment inches from the floor. An outburst of dark blue flames erupted from the parchment, burning it to a crisp, the ashes fell to the floor in a pile.
Isabella had tears streaming down her face, staring at the pile of black ash and her wand still pointing out at it. Every emotion wanted to burst out from under her skin, bubbling to erupt. She couldn’t; not here and not in front of Cedric. Isabella was afraid she would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 am

Cedric felt a little sorry for Nolan when Isabella closed the door in his face, without further notice. Not that it mattered, he could only guess the suspense she felt from getting another letter. Isabella sat down next to him, her side pressing against him, so he wrapped his arm around her waist, just to let her closer. It seemed like she needed it, to be close to someone.
As Isabella opened the letter, he bit his lip and held is breath.
Silly, hopefully everything is just alright… He thought, but for some reason, he had a feeling it wasn’t.
This time, she let him read the letter with her. Cedric stroked her sides, as to tell her it was alright, he would stay there with her; no matter what.

The words in the letter was hurting, even to him. He could feel Isabella tense, and knew that she would break down again. He didn’t wish this for her. It was awful, that her father was a death eater. Yet, they couldn’t prove that he had killed the muggles.
Why are you clinging onto hope? He asked himself, waiting for Isabella to get done reading the letter. She was crying – tears running freely down her cheeks. Cedric waited for her to react, waited for her to let it all out – because surely she couldn’t hold it all inside any longer?

She grasped the parchment, crumbling the letter, before throwing it away. She got up to her feet and lit the letter with such a speed it impressed him. It looked like she was a bout to throw a fit, and he would let her. Bottling up all her emotions wasn’t good at all. Cedric didn’t know what to do.
Perhaps I should leave her to it, let her trash the room and come back later… He thought, and rose from the bed. Watching her cry was hard, and he couldn’t bring himself to leave. He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her back close to his chest.
“Don’t worry sweetie, everything is gonna be alright…” He whispered. “You’re allowed to be mad, and to cry, you know?”

<<If Isabella ends up doing something that would hurt Cedric; Cedric is gonna be understanding>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Isabella felt Cedric’s arms wrap around her, even this wasn’t calming her down. Though, she wasn’t him to stay and hold her. She needed to calm - she couldn’t be like this forever. “Mad? I am beyond mad!” her shoulders shaking, not able to stop her tears from falling.
“And how can everything be all right, Cedric?! How can it be?” she hated shouting, yet this was something to be upset about. “A lying father leading two lives! Killing Muggles, hurting both mother and I.” Isabella wiped a few tears back, “He clearly doesn‘t care about us … How could he do such a thing?” her voice quieter, but spoke threw gritted teeth at her last words.
“I‘m glad he’s in Azkaban,” her voice cold and quiet “I never want to see him again. He is no father of mine.” she turned around in Cedric’s arms and looked up at him, wiping more tear from her eyes and face. “I don‘t believe he has done this to us,” her eyes looked down and she put her arms around Cedric, her head on his chest. “I hate him,” she whispered “I hate them, and I hate them all. A bloody Slytherin can‘t change. He fooled my mother. Stupid she is to think such a thing.”
Isabella closed her eyes and took several deep breaths - wanting to calm down. Wanting to cause pain, but that would lead to nothing. She was filled with hate and anger … She couldn’t be weak anymore, like her father said many times.
Isabella was lusting to hurt someone, give them great pain... She couldn't push the thought aside. This wasn't her to hurt. A few more tears leaked from her closed eyes - she couldn't be weak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 am

Cedric couldn’t help but smile a little at Isabella’s words about her father. There was so many things he wanted to say – but he couldn’t bring himself to so, knowing that it could upset her more, and all she needed right now was someone to be there with her. Yet, he had to say something.
”Look, you don’t mean that.” He whispered – and ran his fingers through her hair.
Isabella was trembling in his arms, she was so angry. He felt so helpless – thinking things through, everything he wanted to say felt wrong. That her father might have been put up to it, that there’s some good in all people, that she didn’t really hate him…
A part of him new that she’d come around though. She’d be easier to talk to once she had calmed down – and he was willing to wait.

Suddenly, a jolt of pain ran through Cedric’s body – he let Isabella go, and stumbled a couple of steps back.
”What’s happening?” Cedric frowned – then moaned, falling to his knees. It felt like his insides were being ripped to pieces. Not knowing what was going on, he looked around to see if someone was in there with them, if someone had hexed him. He gasped for air, eyes widened in horror. The pain was like nothing he had ever felt.

<<Sorry about how this turned out, but Isabella wanted to hurt someone, I thought I’d give her the chance. Psychic abilities and such… Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Isabella said nothing back to Cedric, the only thing she could hear was the last of his words, her breathing and her heart pounding, the blood rushing around her body. She felt his fingers run through her hair and she closed her eyes, the feeling of his arms and his heart beating on her back. Isabella was still angry, thinking of her father and when she was little and when her father was there and also her mother - what was she doing right now? Was she angry with hate, or despair? Crying?
Isabella just couldn’t believe what as happening, she opened her eyes as she pinched her skin secretly between her finger nails - the pain wasn’t soothing, but it made her know she was not dreaming. She only wished it was a bad dream and she would wake up - maybe in Cedric’s arms to hold her.
Isabella pinched the skin harder at the thought, she shouldn’t think it - ever! It was wrong to think it. Her breathing quickened as more angry rushed though her body, a wet like feeling on her fingers. She went to look down at it, her lips pressed together, but something else happened - Cedric suddenly let go of her, “What‘s happening?” she heard him shout in confusion and she spun around to see him on the floor in pain, gasping for air in the process.
Isabella gasped, staring at him - this was her fault! More anger ran over her, she couldn’t hold it back. She was putting Cedric through vast pain. Isabella had totally forgotten about what could happen when she was angry like this - she never got as angry as this before.
Her grandmother warned her on many occasions, telling Isabella to stay calm at all times - what she felt passed on to whomever was touching her, the pain would continue to run through them until she was fully calm. It wasn‘t easy. Isabella never fully understood her ability as her grandmother died before she went to Hogwarts, the main times she would feel any other emotions - she was never close to anyone but her mother and … father.
When she would get angry to a certain extent others would feel immense pain; Isabella knew nothing more about other feelings or even if there were any. Her grandmother mostly warned her about this emotion - “Angry leads to suffering …” her words echoing in her mind.
“How can I be so stupid?!” she shouted, her eyes closed and her hands on her head, pushing, moving her hair out of place. Cedric growled in more pain - she had to calm, but she couldn’t. Too much was happening at once.
More tears run down her face, wiping them away as she looked down at him, becoming a blur - she was hurting him. “Cedric!” her voice hurting through tear as she kneeled beside him, placing her hands on him. There was a sudden jolt of electricity passing through her to him, her hands burning hot with each touch and all she could hear was Cedric’s screams, telling her to get off of him. She jumped up and put her warm hand to her forehead, the other on her hip, turning to the side not look at Cedric as tears continued to fall.
Her hand swiped her hair from her face and she looked at Cedric, the anger was still surging around her, she needed to calm - but how could she?
Each angry thought would now pass through to Cedric as if all this was meant for him to feel. She had to get as far away from him, calm down, think nothing of anger. Her eyes scanned the room and she rushed to the door and dumped herself right in front of it, her back up against it, her knees up and her eyes closed tightly. She threw her hands to her face seeing nothing but black, her elbows resting on her upraised knees.
Cedric, Cedric, beautiful Cedric - the only person who made you truly happy here at Hogwarts after four years... her thoughts then dragged angrily about people she hated, like the Slytherin’s who made things hell for her. She heard Cedric’s shouts in pain rise again I’m killing him! that didn’t help much either. She bit her lip concentrating fully of everything happy and nice, and soon enough, his shouts swiftly began to die down.
It was quiet again, but she kept her eyes closed. What if Cedric died, what if she had killed him? Isabella took her hands from her face and opened her eyes, holding her breath and slowly got up from the floor and walked over to Cedric - he was breathing, but looked like a wreck. “What have I done?” a couple more tears fell down her cheeks, as she knelt besides him, her hand hesitantly hovering about his body.
She looked at his face, and without knowing, her hand swept across his jaw - he jerked, probably in fright of more pain, but nothing happened. Isabella smiled weakly and her fingers ran through his hair and her other hand ran over his face - he had been sweating, but she really didn’t care.
“I‘m so sorry,” moving closer to him, her knees touching him “I didn‘t mean for any of this to happen” she frowned and pressed her lips together and felt the dried tears crack.

<<Ah, long and all over the place. Too tired to read through it LMAO>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 am

It felt like his body was tearing and burning at the same time. He looked up at Isabella, scared – not knowing what was going on at all. Cedric twitched, tensed his muscles, trying to ease the pain, but whatever he tried it didn’t help. New waves kept flushing over him, to the point where he couldn’t help but scream. He could hear his own pulse going frantic, gasping for air.
Isabella said something, he clenched his teeth and tried to focus on her words, but it all became a massive blur. He wanted to ask her to repeat the question, but couldn’t – every time he opened his mouth he growled or screamed.
”Cedric.” She said, and knelt down next to him. Her hands touched his body, and they felt like lightening, burning straight through him. Cedric couldn’t help but scream again.
”No…” He growled, and tried to move away. “Get off, get away!”
He felt really bad about saying this, knowing that Isabella didn’t hurt him on purpose, still thinking that someone had hexed him.
She got up and moved away – he could see that she was crying. He wanted to get up, to hold her, but every movement made it hurt more. And there was the fact that her touching him, made him feel like he’d rather die.
Perhaps Oliver is behind all of this? He thought.
Isabella sat down, her back against the door, hiding her face behind her hand… For a moment the pain seemed to go away, slowly, becoming bearable. But then it flashed back up.
”Please…” He begged through gasps. He shut his eyes for the first time, leaving the world outside, clenching his fists.
It seemed to help.
Oliver obviously must have figured out how much he was hurting me… Cedric thought as the let go. His body was trembling, he was covered in sweat – and it felt like all strength and energy had left him.
The breathing was back to normal. He shut his eyes again, trying to relax – worrying the pain might return.
Cedric heard Isabella move across the room, yet all he wanted to do right now was to sleep. He needed to sleep… He was drifting off when she sat down next to her.
”What have I done?” She whispered.
Slowly, he opened his eyes.
Did she just say her?
Her hand stroked his jaw, and he tensed again, thinking she might try electrocuting him. But nothing happened, no pain. Cedric sighed in relief. Isabella ran her fingers through his hair, her other hand stroking his face – it felt cold against his burning skin. Cold, and good.
”I’m so sorry…” She began.
”No…” Cedric tried to interrupt her, but one could hardly hear. His throat was sore from all the screaming, and he had a hard time talking.
”I didn’t mean for any of this top happen.”
Cedric moved his hand up to hers.
“Don’t blame yourself... Oliver…” Cedric frowned, trying to figure out how he could have pulled it off.

<<This one sucks too>>
<<Except for the fact that I *love* that Cedric thinks Oliver did this>>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:21 am

“Oliver?” she too frowned and her hand traced along his jaw again, moving to his hair and stroked the side softly. Isabella wasn’t sure why Cedric was saying Oliver. Did he think Oliver was doing this? Causing each serge of hate to run through his body as immense pain, tearing his insides? She was dangerous just from normal human emotions. She could never let it happen again, hurting for normal reasons. But she couldn’t hold them in for others safety because it would be even worse when let out - she could end up killing someone.
Isabella just wished she felt nothing - no anger, nothing. She was afraid it would happen again. What about the other emotions? Could they hurt just as bad? She frowned at the thought, it couldn’t be possible. Anger was the only one she could think of that was possible to do so.
“Cedric,” her voice a whisper. She lowering herself to him, her head his shoulder, and her hand traced down to his neck - he was still so warm. “I‘m so sorry. I‘ll never allow myself to do it again.” she stroked back his hair which fell over his forehead. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out at first. She tried again, her voice still a whisper “I didn‘t know it would happen…” she didn't move for a minute, but she couldn't keep him here.
Isabella raised off of him, her eyes flickered around his room. She had to get him to the Hospital Wing, he needed to rest and maybe Madam Pomfrey could help in anyway. How can I get him there? she thought I can’t carry him … I - “Nolan!” the thought came to her, remembering he was outside - or so she hoped.
Isabella looked at Cedric, her hand swept over his face once again and she got up, rushing to the door and opened it just a little. Where is he? “Nolan?!” she whispered, harshly as she didn’t want anyone to appear while she stood here. Isabella sighed and dropped her head.
“Miss?” said a little voice and she came to life “Nolan! Cedric … He‘s hurt. I know House elves can Apparate within the castle.” she opened the door a little more, showing Cedric. Nolan gasped and in a blink of an eye, he was gone with a pop. Isabella looked behind her, seeing Nolan and then they were gone.
“Yeah, don‘t wait up for me!” she felt annoyed for some reason and let out a sigh and quickly moved out of the room and rushed to the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Cedric wanted to tell Isabella that it wasn’t her fault – and she shouldn’t be sorry, but he couldn’t find the strength to. She rushed over to the door, and he wondered if she was running out. He swore he would go after Oliver when he got his strength back. Hurting him was bad enough; but he shouldn’t hurt her as well. Isabella spoke to someone? Oliver? He tried to turn an look.
Suddenly Nolan was standing beside him – he looked all panicked.
”What’s…” Cedric tried to speak, but he shushed him – and with a loud pop they were in a bright room. Cedric shielded his eyes with his hand.
“…going on?”
”Rest master. I will get madam Pomfrey.” Nolan said. He heard Nolan run across the room and a knock on the door.
”Isabella?” Cedric sat up, finding that he was in a bed, in the hospital wing.
He saw Nolan over by Madam Pomfreys door – she answered, looking down at the little house elf. Her eyes met Cedric’s and he frowned.
”My dear boy, what have happened?” She rushed over to his side.
Cedric shook his head and shrugged, and she pushed him into the bed.
”You are a mess.” Madam Pomfrey was talking to her self as she took his pulse.
“Where’s Isabella?” He asked and looked around for Nolan, but he was already gone.

<<I need to point out that this is my second visit to the Hospital Wing, and… It’s awkward to write. >_< So I’m dragging Jared into this>>
Back to top Go down
Jared Hale

Jared Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Jared was late for breakfast that morning. An owl from the Daily Prophet had just dropped down with the paper, and he was reading something about captured death eaters – trying to block out Sarah’s chanting voice, when suddenly a little hand pulled the paper down. He found himself staring at a pair of bright yellow eyes.
”Nolan?” He questioned and frowned. The house elf who had pointed out Cedric as his master looked all stressed out and worried. “What’s happening?”
“It’s Cedric sir!”
And suddenly, Jared had the attention of the entire table. His jaw tightened – and he lowered his voice.
”What about Cedric?”
Nolan looked around and bit his lip, knowing that Jared didn’t like the attention, and that Cedric wouldn’t like it either. But he had to tell Jared…
”He’s in the Hospital Wing, sir. You should come. Something happened.” Nolan jumped down from the table and started pulling at Jared’s sleeve.
”Please come, sir.”
Jared looked up at Sarah. “You guys stay here.” He said, his voice filled with authority – knowing that Cedric wouldn’t like half the Hufflepuff house by his bed all concerned.
Then he followed Nolan up to the Hospital Wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*   Saturday morning ... *birds tweet* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday morning ... *birds tweet*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3