Harry Potter Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Role Playing

This is a RP'ing forum which takes palce during the third school year of Harry James Potter

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallen Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 am

Cedric was walking about at the grounds - not paying much attention to where he was going.
His head was spinning, and every room he found himself in became claustrophobic. Oliver was at the Quidditch Pitch,
so he couldn't go there. Some space was much needed.
He walked on a path that led into the forbidden forrest. Not far in, he saw tree that has fallen down, and decided to sit there.
Out of sight, out of mind. He thought, barely able to see the castle between the trees.
Something crackeled, and he turned around, nearly falling backwards. A pair of yellow eyes stared at him, but disappeared so soon he thought he was imagening it all.
"Right, I'm really loosing it this time." He muttered to himself, and shook his head.

Nolan was looking for Cedric just about everywhere he thought he would be. He had news from Cedrics' father, one of Amos' aunts had died.
He was at up at the stands at the Quidditch pitch when he saw Cedric heading into the woods.
He apparated down there and followed Cedric - his future master obviously not noticing him.
Cedric seemed depressed and worried for some reason Nolan didn't know...
Nolan tried to approach him as Cedric sat down on the fallen tree, but fell over a root, and made some noise.
Cedric looked up - and Nolan freaked, apparating away.
Shortly after he was knocking on the door on Isabellas dorm, knowing she was inside.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 am

Isabella was in her room, but not studying. She had been doing non-stop studying over the weekend, as well as casual reading.
She was asleep on her bed, a light purple blanket over her just to keep her warm. It had taken her a little while to fall asleep, as she was thinking about the book she was reading. It was such a sweet little Muggle love story. She had found it in her home, along her mothers books.
Though Bella had never read a Muggle story before, she enjoyed the book very much and thought that it was rather well written.

After about 10 minutes, which felt longer, she could hear a nose in the background, though didn't pay too much attention.
The knocking sound wouldn't go away and sound like it was getting louder.
Isabella groaned and roll off from her bed, the blanket still around her as she walked to the door. When she opened it, she saw no-one, when she then heard a little cough.
She focused "Oh, Nolan," she looked down the little corridor space "Why are you here? Is Cedric all right?"

Nolan was stood at her door, and started to knock louder when there was no answer. He knew she was there ...
He heard movement within the room, "Ah" he said to himself aloud.
The door then opened and he saw Isabella standing, looking straight ahead, holding a purple blanket around her with one hand.
Nolan gave a little cough as she clearly didn't see him. His yellow eyes looked up at hers, and gave a little smile "Miss. Ivy" he said politely.
“I need to speak to master Cedric,” he said and twiddled his thumbs “It‘s about his family.”

Isabella looked down at him, “His family? Why are you here? Cedric isn‘t here, Nolan” she calmly said in response.

Nolan nodded, his ears flopping “Yes yes, I need you to come with me, Miss. Ivy. He doesn‘t seem too happy either, Miss. Could you?”

Bella held the door open with her foot as she took away the blanket, and threw it onto her bed. She felt the cold at once and shivered. “Oh, one minuet”
She quickly grabbed an over robe and put it on, and returned to the door. Nolan had moved back for her and they both walked to where Nolan saw Cedric.
Once out in the open, Bella didn’t find it as cold as it was in her dorm. But then again, she was warm from a little rest and blanket.

Nolan walked with her, but more in a hurried walk.
They past students, some who were looking as she walked with Nolan. She didn’t take any notice. Cedric was upset about something. Or so Nolan had said. But why would he lie? He wouldn’t. It was Cedric we were talking about.
“Miss, this way” said Nolan, directing the way into the forest. Bella looked up at the trees then down at Nolan “In here? Why is Cedric in here?” she asked him, feeling somewhat suspicious. Oh, don’t be silly girl! Nolan wouldn’t lie or anything … Would he?

Isabella followed Nolan into the forest until they came to a fallen tree, seeing someone sat on it. They were behind the person.
“Miss…” whispered Nolan again, pointing his hand out for her to walk ahead.
“Cedric?” she said as she got closer, Nolan walking just behind her. Of course it’s him! It looks like him … Same build, the colour of his hair, not to ... Shut up and walk she scorned herself mentally.

<<I wasn‘t too sure about writing Nolan and what he need Bella for… But you know, so that’s all that matters LOL>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Cedric leaned back against one of the roots - stearing into the forest, not really looking at anything.
It was getting dark, not that the forest would let you tell the difference between night and day, except for maybe catching a glimpse of the sun or some stars between the treetops.
He shut his eyes, trying to sort his thoughts out.
There was Oliver, wanting the world to know about their relationship, telling him that they could run away.
There was his father, who would kill him sooner or later anyways, probably sooner, because Cedric wanted the world to know about the relationship as well, he was sick of sneaking around and hiding his feelings.
He sighed. So I will be facing some tough choices. I should probably cowboy up.

Cedric thought he heard someone speak his name, and thought he was losing it again.
I swear that sounded just Isabella. I'm such a jerk. He thought.

Nolan took a couple of steps ahead, as Isabella said Cedrics name.
Cedric didn't notice the two of them being there, however. Nolan frowned and looked up at Isabella.
"Master?" Nolan said. "Cedric, sir?"

"Wow, that sounded like Nolan. Am I really that desperate to stay - that I'm imagening him now?" Cedric frowned - feeling sad.
The feeling of not being alone crept up on him, and he slowly turned around.
"WOAH!" He said, standing up.

<<You did awesome, Nolan did just what I pictured he would do Wink
And wow, long reply - made my day Wink >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Isabella looked at Cedric, waiting for a reply. He's either ignoring us, or he really doesn't know we're here. She thought, walking slowing towards him.
Isabella looked down at Nolan as he looked up at her. She shrugged and as she was about to say Cedric's name again, she saw him turn around slowly. She stopped in her tracks to watch him instead.
"WOAH" he said, making Isabella jump back a fraction. She didn't expect him to be so startled. He really didn't know we were there. she thought in conclusion.

"Cedric," she said as she walked towards him, and ducked under a part of a tree branch. "What are you doing out here?" she asked, and watched Nolan walk towards Cedric more than her.
Isabella stopped and looked at Cedric; she couldn't read what emotions he was given out. "Are you all right?" she asked another question followed by "Nolan wanted to see you, but brought me along too" she took a couple more steps towards Cedric, some leaves crunching under her shoes. It wasn't very often she was be in the forest, and she wasn't all too sure why Nolan brought her here. Was he afraid? No, he couldn't be...
"Are you and Oliver alright?" she asked yet another question. There was some sort of feeling about Oliver. Though, it was blocked by other feelings.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 am

Cedric stumbled a couple of steps back.
"I've gone delutional." He said, shutting his eyes, and opening them again.
I'm friggin' hallucinating! Then he wondered why Oliver wasn't with his hallucinations.
Cedric frowned. Probably because he is the reason I am hallucinating.
He tried to clear his throat, not sure what to do. Run for it?
Well, they were stuck in his mind - Nolan and Isabella, they probably would follow.

He took even more steps back as Isabella approached him, biting his lip and holding his breath, staring at her - wondering what her next move would be.
Curious and freaked at the same time...
Do not talk with them, that would be like talking with yourself. Mental. Did those leaves and branches just crunch under her shoe?
Cedric looked down to see if he was imagening that too. His eyes narrowed, trying to see prints. But he couldn't see - the forest ground was too dark.
Then she asked if he and Oliver were alright.
Cedric looked up at her, blinked a couple of times, then burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Isabella watched Cedric, he's acting very strange. Very indeed. She thought as she made slow steps towards him "Are you all right?" she asked again, then looked at Nolan who looked confused and maybe a little scared. His eyes were on Cedric, twiddling his thumbs and not leaving Isabella's side.
This - is very odd. she thought.
Her head turned to Cedric as he laughed "Cedric, what is wrong?" she stopped walking, not sure if she should take anymore steps towards him. She frowned, waiting an answer.
"Why are you out in the forest anyway?" she kept asking questions so he would answer. The way he was looking at both Nolan and herself was creeping her out a little. She was more confused then anything.
If he makes one move to run, I will have to use my wand. she thought, wanting to get to the bottom of this craziness.

<<Haha, short and simple ^^,>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:27 am

Cedric swallowed, Isabella had just asked him what's wrong.
He frowned.
His hallucinations were trying to make him talk...
This can't be good right? I must be desperate for some company. Cedric raised his eyebrows,
struggeling hard not to talk, because he was still clinging on to the thought that talking to hallucinations would make him even more crazy.
Well, running is definitly worth a try... He thought, really needing to shake this newfound insanity.
Cedric turned around, starting to run - not knowing he was heading deeper into the woods.

<<Yeah, I totally want you to hex him Razz >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 5:55 pm

<<LMAO!! I am so seeing this in my head. But I'm seeing him run away like Captain Jack Sparrow! Very Happy>>

Isabella was watching Cedric, watching how odd he seemed to be acting. She looked down at Nolan "What is wrong with him?" her voice slightly more high pitched in worry, and a little annoyance.
Nolan looked at her then looked at Cedric "I do not know, Miss. He's acting very strange. It's not like him to -" he broke off, his eyes were wide. "Master!" he shouted, and began to run after Cedric.
Isabella was so confused, she thought so was dreaming all this. Only dreams could leave you this confused.
She looked up, seeing that Cedric was running from them. "Cedric!" she too called after him. Nolan was far a head of her, as she didn't move from her stop. She was trying to think - yet it was getting her nowhere.
"Urg!" she began to run after the both of them, feeling somewhat afraid as she was in the Forbidden Forest. It was forbidden for a reason.
She ran, and kept running after them. Because she made a late start, Cedric was far away, but she caught up to Nolan easily. Nolan then disappeared with a crack, making Isabella gasp unexpectingly. She saw Nolan appear ahead of Cedric.
Isabella had enough of his bizarre behavior, and the running. "Levicorpus!" she shouted. A beam of light traveled towards Cedric, and then she saw him flip upside down.
Isabella carried on running until she got the the both of them. She grinned up at Cedric, keeping away a giggle "You think you could run? Anyway, it was either that, or to make you fall flat on that perfect face of yours" she smirked and looked at Nolan, who didn't look all too happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Imaginary Nolan and Isabella called out for him, but Cedric kept running.
Of course they would call out for me, it makes sense.
Branches was trying to hold him back, slapping him as he ran into them - tearing his clothes.
Suddenly Nolan was standing a couple of feets in front of him.
Cedric hesitated.
"Please master, I need to talk to you." Nolan's eyes was filled with tears, he was taking it personally that Cedric was running away,
thinking that he was the reason for Cedrics weird behaviour.
All of a sudden, he was hanging upside down in mid air, looking down at Nolan.
"Let me down!" He yelled, struggling to get free - thinking he've been caught in one of Hagrids traps.
Nolan took a couple of steps back, frigthened by Cedric, happy that he decided to bring Isabella along.
The sound of branches breaking under light feet; someone was running towards them.
"You think you could run? Anyway, it was either that, or to make you fall flat on that perfect face of yours" Isabella said, and giggled.
Cedric frowned.
"You did this?"
Ok, so, my hallucinations has me think that they hexed me, but, I probably did this to myself.
Cedric tried to reach up, to see if there was rope around his leg - but there was nothing.
Nolan looked rather annoyed, not liking that Isabella had to cast a spell on his future master.
Luckily, he knew what spell his 'subconcious mind' (sp?) had cast - and shut his eyes, using wandless magic to let himself fall down.
The ground not hurting too much. He got back up to his feet - and looked at Isabella and Nolan - then he sighed.
"Fine.... what do you want?" He asked in a none-caring voice, rolling his eyes.

<<Yeah, come to think of it, it was very Jack Sparrowy :/ Sorry >_< >>
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Isabella blinked at Cedric "Of course I did that. I used my wand, you know what that is right?"
"I'm sorry Nolan, but it had to be done." seeing the look on his face
She watched Cedric fall to the ground - he obviously wasn't that far gone of his mind to know what he was doing.
Isabella frowned a little at his tone of voice and when he rolled his eyes "What do we want?" she looked at Nolan then back at Cedric, "Well, ask him. He just brought me along for this craziness. Anyway, what's wrong with you?" she poked his chest "Why did you run away from us? You're acting odd Cedric" she declared.
"Are you and Oliver alright?" she asked again, thinking maybe thats why he was out here.

<<Damn, I seem to writing less and less U_U>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:50 am

Cedric looked at Nolan when Isabella said that he was the one who brought her along. He didn’t understand. Could hallucinations bring each other along?
I guess so…
This was all so bizarre, he didn’t know what to think nor believe.
Isabella poked his chest.
I felt that. Cedric’s eyes widened.
“What’s wrong with me?” Cedric rubbed his chest where Isabella poked him, and he frowned. “I’m hallucinating. Would you be fine if you were hallucinating?” His gaze switched between Nolan and Isabella, but set on her. As she drew her breath to answer, he interrupted.
“Don’t answer that.”

It felt like his head was spinning. Perhaps it all was real? But how could they know he was there to begin with? He didn’t tell anyone – not even Oliver.
Cedric lent against a tree and ran his fingers through his hair.
“So you wanna hear about me and Oliver,” he said, looking at Isabella – then turning to Nolan again. “and you wanted to tell me something. If we have a little chat, will you disappear? As it happens, I’m not really fond of my newfound insanity.” Cedric said, trying to compromise.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:00 am

Isabella frowned at him, watching him as he was obviously thinking. It seemed, whatever he was thinking, was difficult to get his head around.
What is he thinking? Asking herself
His eyes widened when she poked him, she thought is was odd.
“Hallucinating?” she cocked an eyebrow, a couple of birds flue from a tree above making leaves fall to the side of them. She looked at them and then said “That explains why you’re acting so strange …” saying that more to herself.
She smiled in amusement as she turned back to him “You‘re not hallucinating, Cedric” she continued to listen to him, nodding at the question of Oliver and himself, where he then said “If we have a little chat, will you disappear? As it happens, I’m not really fond of my newfound insanity.”
Isabella frowned again “You‘re not hallucinating, you‘re not crazy, see?” she slapped him across the face. He was starting to annoy her, but she didn’t slap him too hard, just enough to show him she and Nolan were really there.
Nolan gasped, making Isabella look quickly at him “Oh, Nolan, it‘s alright.” she quickly said “I didn‘t mean it, it was merely a tap” she smiled weakly and looked back at Cedric.
“I‘m sorry,” she placed her hand on his cheek, her eyes glanced to the side at Nolan, and took her hand away. “Do you believe we‘re really here now?” asking Cedric.
She looked down at Nolan “Anyway, are you going to talk to Cedric about whatever you wanted to see him about?”
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 am

As Isabella placed her hand on his cheek after hitting him, he wanted to place his own on top of hers, but he was too slow. Cedric sighed. It hadn’t hurt more than for him to know that it was real.
”But how did you find me? I walked out here making sure that no one was going to or being able to follow.” He frowned – and looked at Nolan. Nolan’s expression eased a little, he was still upset about Isabella hitting his future master.
”You wanted to tell something?”
Nolan nodded and smiled.
“One of your fathers aunt passed away.”
Cedric rolled his eyes and shook his head.
”It had to be something like that. Is dad ok?”
”Yes, he didn’t know her all that good, I believe. Are you ok?” Nolan asked, looking all worried again.
”I will be, now that I know I’m not hallucinating.” Cedric winked at Isabella – and crossed his arms over his chest. “Wow, I must have seemed mad.” He said, and raised an eyebrow.
Behind Isabella and Nolan he could hear branches breaking, so he looked up. Something was glowing silvery white…
“Be quiet…” He whispered, and pointed over Isabella’s shoulder. “Unicorns.”
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 am

“Nolan knows the answer to that. He came to me to come with him…” she looked down at Nolan and crossed her arms. She was happily taking an afternoon nap from hard studying from the night before, when Nolan woke her up from this.
Isabella looked up at Cedric when Nolan had mentioned about his fathers aunt. Cedric didn’t seem to bothered, maybe it was because Cedric didn’t know her as his father didn’t. She unfolded her arms and placed her hands in her jacket pockets. “Mad? I thought you lost the plot all together” she didn’t smile “And all that bloody running.” she was still a little annoyed. She hadn’t had much sleep, but she couldn’t blame it on Nolan or Cedric.
Isabella heard braches break and turned her head after Cedric pointed out there were unicorn behind her. She watched them, not moving in case they got frightened. It wasn’t everyday she got to see Unicorns, and it wasn’t everyday she was in the Forbidden Forest.
“They‘re so beautiful…” she whispered, parts of their coats shining from the breaks in the trees where the sun shone. The unicorns turned their heads and looked at the three of them, not thinking anything of it.
Isabella slowly turned around and took step after step, getting closer to them. She reached her head out getting closer with each slow step to not scare the. One moved away, but the one Isabella had her eyes on - the closets one - stayed still. Her fingers touched the bridge of its nose, it jerked his head back which made Isabella moved her hand back.
The unicorn didn't move away though, only its head was to the side. Isabella tired again, shushing with her voice to calm it, as her palm stroked the fur on it jaw, and down the middle of its face. She moved to the side slowly, her other hand smoothing its neck, its white fur soft against her skin.
Isabella looked over at Cedric and smiled “They‘re so beautiful” she repeated. Her hand which was stroking the bridge if its nose moved up the its horn. He fingers genially touched it, her eyes looking at the creatures, searching for any possible signs if it didn‘t like its horn to be touched. She took her hand away, her eyes back on Cedric‘s, sun esacping from the tree tops and onto the side of his face.
Isabella had forgetten about Nolan, until he made movement disturbing the leaves on the forest floor. Her eyes didn't move from Cedrics.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 am

Cedric smiled, he hadn’t seen that many unicorns.
”They’re so beautiful…” Isabella whispered, putting his thoughts into words. The unicorns looked up, their eyes so beautiful. Like deep wells of peace.
He watched Isabella approach them, and sat down against the tree, not wanting to ruin the moment for her; knowing that unicorns wasn’t to keen on men.
She managed to get all the way over to them, petting the closest one. Cedric smirked and she turned around – her eyes burning into his.
Cedric jumped when he felt something pull at his sleeve. The little silvery unicorn foal seemed impatient, rubbing his nose against Cedric’s arm.
“Aww, aren’t you cute.” Cedric stroked its neck and back, the little creature seemed to enjoy his touch. His mother were watching them, making annoyed huffs.
“You should run back to your mother, she doesn’t seem too pleased about your recklessness.” Cedric chuckled, and ran his hand down the foals face. He kissed the tip of it’s nose, and got up to his feet.
He looked at Isabella, blushing slightly.
“I don’t think I’ve ever petted a unicorn. Perhaps when I was a kid…” He wrinkled his nose.

“So, you want to know why I’m out here in the first place? I think we should get back to the fallen tree I was sitting on, make sure we don’t get further into the forest.” He said, and put his hands in his jacket pockets.
“Could you take us there Nolan? I lost my sense of directions.” Cedric admitted. Nolan seemed more than pleased to show them the way – and as they begun walking, Cedric told what happened.
That Oliver said that he was ready to share their secret with the rest of the world, and that they could run away…
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:35 am

Isabella was watching Cedric and the little foal, smiling sweetly at them. He blushed when he looked over, her smile remanded - she never really seen him blush. He looked adorable.
“I‘ve never petted one either. They‘re so soft” she looked back at the creature, it was calm from her touch. The other two were walking away, disturbing the leaves. The unicorn noticed and began to walk gracefully after them.
Isabella watched them prior looking back at Cedric after he spoke. She nodded and walked back up to Cedric and Nolan, where he then began to show us the way back to the fallen tree.
She listened to him as he told her about Oliver and what he had said, walking with her hands in her pockets, her eyes on the floor ahead. “Is that good, to share your secret? You two could finally be together” she smiled. “But your father…” she looked at him then.
But when Cedric said about him running away, her heart felt like it wasn‘t beating. She looked back at the ground - She would never see him again.
“You‘re running away with him?” she asked, not looking up from the leaves, crunching under their feet as they walked. It was silent now, only the tree tops blowing in rhythm of the wind, leaves and twigs breaking under their feet.
They were finally at the fallen tree, she looked at Nolan who was smiling. Isabella didn’t smile back, nor say anything more. She never meeting Cedric was too good to be true. Every time and day they spent together she felt normal, like everyone else - actually enjoying something rather than her studies.
“When - are you leaving?” her voice quiet, her heart in pain. She just wished she could disapparate away from here - but she couldn’t even if she could Apparate.

<<Tis late writing all these. Didn't turn out how I saw lol>>
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 am

Cedric’s heart dropped. The pain Isabella felt was reflecting in her eyes and echoing in his own.
”I’m not sure Isabella…” Cedric begun, not knowing that his words would probably upset or confuse Isabella even more. It was meant as ‘I’m not sure what to do’, he didn’t realise that Isabella had just asked when he was leaving – being lost in his own thoughts.
”All of the ideas seem just as good as they seem bad. Every solution results in me hurting someone.” Cedric sat down and leant against the roots of the fallen tree. Then he sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair – while looking at Isabella – not able to read her expression.
”If I come clean, I get to spend more time with Oliver, less time with you and my family will disown me…”
Not that I care about being disown, but it would be nice to have my family around… Cedric added mentally before he continued.
”If I’d run away, I’d have Oliver – but probably never be happy, knowing I hurt people in the processes, leaving all of you behind. But then again, we wouldn’t have to hide, or be ashamed, or… anything like that… And if I do nothing – just let things remain the way they are, it will result in me and Oliver slipping apart, and he’ll dump me.”
The last pat scared him a little, he was afraid of loosing Oliver – so it at least ruled that one out, he couldn’t let things remain the same. Cedric knew what he had to do, he was just scared to do it.
”Perhaps I should dump him, save him the misery…” Cedric chuckled, he couldn’t help himself. Not that what he said had been funny – because it wasn’t. It was just that he couldn’t picture himself being the one to end their relationship, even if his life depended on it; he’d rather die. Then again, he would end it if it was to save Oliver.
His eyes flickered between Isabella and Nolan, their expressions made him laugh.
”Don’t worry, I haven’t lost it again. I know you are real.” Cedric smirked and winked. He felt better now, relieved.
But I will have to talk with Oliver later tonight… Cedric thought and swallowed. He wasn’t looking forward to that conversation.

“That’s good master,” Nolan said and smiled politely. “But if you don’t mind, Nolan would like you to answer Miss Isabella’s question, sir?” Nolan said – his bottom lip was trembling.
Cedric frowned. “What question?”
”When are you leaving?” The little house elf asked, and his big yellow eyes begun to water.
”Leaving?” Cedric raised his eyebrows, trying to figure out where they’d get that idea.
”Ah…” He said, and rubbed his chin. “I’m not leaving. Not unless I get to take you two along.” Cedric winked, hoping that they’d get the joke. He wasn’t leaving period. Well, if they were leaving, it wasn’t for good.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Isabella didn’t speak, her heart was beating slow as if it would stop at any moment. She took in every word he spoke, watching his face move with each word. Her eyes eventually broke away, and looked out in front of her, watching the leaves blow in the wind.
Isabella didn’t even know what to think. She knew it was good for him and Oliver, but like Cedric has said - he’d be hurting others. He said his family would disown him, but he needed his family most of all, and his friends.
“But that doesn‘t make any sense,” she began after Cedric and Nolan spoke. “You‘re running away, but you‘re not leaving?” She looked back at Cedric “Would you care to explain?” her voice sounded more bleak that intended.
Isabella swallowed back her emotions “or do you and Oliver need to talk more over it?” please, she thought, I couldn’t imagine my days without you there. She couldn’t say that out loud, she knew it would make it worse.
To be honest, Isabella was a little confused if he was going to leave. He said he wasn’t but that’s what running away meant. “Why can‘t you two just come out and not run away?” she stood from the fallen tree, holding her breath to stop any thing erupting, and took a couple of paces from them, her back facing them.
Maybe she sounded angry or upset, but she didn’t care, because she was upset. Isabella also thought it was wrong to feel this way - she was just lost all of a sudden. Her thoughts blurring into one - she wished she just knew what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 am

”But that doesn’t make any sense,” Isabella said. Cedric looked up at her. “You’re running away, but you’re not leaving? Would you care to explain.”
Cedric nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. “Or do you and Oliver have to talk more over it?” She added.
Cedric’s lips curved up on one side, into half a smile.
He tried to find the right words, that would make this more understandable. Nolan was tripping from side to side, watching his ‘master’ having a hard time figuring out what to say.
”Why can’t you two just come out and not run away?” Isabella said, and turned away, taking a couple of steps away from them. Cedric got up to his feet – placing one hand on her shoulder.
“Hey…” His voice was soft. He felt sorry for her.
“Look, we might be going away. I don’t know. He’s leaving school after this year – I still got two years left… If we go away, we’ll come back – because Merlin knows I can’t stay away. Perhaps we’ll let the cat of the sack – and leave, give everyone some space to think things through – and then return. To be honest, this whole deal has me just as confused as you. All I know if that I want to be with him, and I’m willing to do just about everything to get that… And that scared me…”
Cedric sighed. “I’m confusing you more.”
”Ok, so what I was trying to say earlier…” Cedric thought back on what he had said, and turned to Nolan. “There is some people I can’t leave behind, that I think I can’t exist without…” Cedric turned Isabella around.
”And you’re one of them.”
Back to top Go down
Isabella Ivy
EMF Spiker
EMF Spiker
Isabella Ivy

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Isabella felt his hand on her shoulder, she didn’t want to because she know all this was real. She shrugged her shoulder away from his hand, not turning to is, keeping her arms folded tightly across her - it was making it a little hard to breath properly.
“So,” she began after thinking over what he was saying “the both of you are leaving after you school years?” her back remand to him, her eyes on the ground. “Or you‘re both leaving, while still in your Hogwarts years, like a vacation, when you let the secret out to let it sink into everyone’s minds, and once you think it has sunk, you return - here at Hogwarts?” her breathing was quickening and she loosened her tight fold a little. Not only that, but it was also hurting her arms.
“You know I want you to be happy, right Cedric?” she turned to the side, but still wasn’t looking at him. “But I‘d rather you and Oliver talk it through…” she felt like it was selfish of her saying that, but she continued after a slight pause. “Because I‘d rather know what is going to happen to be honest with you, Cedric,” her eyes glanced at him and she turned fully, now facing him, her arms tightened across her chest.
Isabella sighed “I‘m not making this any easier. Lets just say I want you to do whatever will make you happy, even if it is leaving for good, or just for a little while. I couldn‘t have the guilt on me knowing you weren‘t truly happy…” she frowned because she thought back of what he said before; “If I’d run away, I’d have Oliver – but probably never be happy”
She sighed again, and looked away, walking over to the fallen tree and sitting down on it. “I will forever be confused until further notice…” her voice was business like, cold and annoyed. Cedric was then talking to Nolan and Isabella was looking down at her shoes, moving them from side to side.
“There is some people I can’t leave behind, that I think I can’t exist without…” he said, and she felt him looking at her “And you‘re one of them.” She looked up at him, and gave a weak smile looking back to her shoes. “I don‘t want you to leave Cedric,” she whispered “you must know that, but I don‘t want to get in the way of you too, or stop anything…”
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 am

It was clear that Isabella was confused by all he had said.
”No, we might not be leaving at all. That’s the thing. I don’t know. I can’t leave now, I’m not quitting school. If we leave, it’s like… for summer. So yeah, like a vacation. Because Merlin knows I can’t try keeping this a secret, staying away from Oliver in public for two more years. I have a hard enough time as it is. I am going to return to Hogwarts next years, don’t worry.”
Though it is gonna be hard, he added mentally. Seeing as Oliver won’t be here… Yet, Oliver might pull the “I want you to go with me” card… That will be hard. Because I will do anything he says.
Cedric sighed, seeing why Isabella was confused. Even he was confused.
She was right, they would have to talk things through – him and Oliver. They needed to set things straight. Isabella sat down on the fallen tree while he was talking to Nolan.
”I don’t want you to leave Cedric,” she whispered to him. “you must know that, but I don‘t want to get in the way of you too, or stop anything…”
Cedric smiled.
“I don’t want to leave either. Trust me, that’s the last resort.” He sat down next to her, and looked over at Nolan – who was shaking his head.
“Master, I am sorry to say you confuse me.”
“We’re all confused Nolan.” Cedric said and ran his fingers through his hair.
”I’m sorry.” He added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Tree   Fallen Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Playing  :: School Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: